McKenzie Rebels 2013

foxtrot16

The time running out call did happen at the end of the first half. Trenton was at the Rebel 1 yard line and we stopped them as time expired in the half. The refs call both teams back onto the field and then have a 5 minute meeting trying to decide how to do this thing? Then conferences with both coaches.........! In the end, they decided to give Trenton one untimed down from the Reb 1 to end the half. Somebody in the stadium somewhere said they saw .6 of a second on the clock when the stop was made. Let's forget about when the refs called to stop the clock......that's incidental mind you. LOL But we stopped them the second time too so.......... Long night to play a short game.

If there was .6 on the clock as long as it wasnt a  a incomplete pass or u stopped them outta bounds it shouldve went to halftime stupid refs

If there was .6 on the clock as long as it wasnt a  a incomplete pass or u stopped them outta bounds it shouldve went to halftime stupid refs

It was just a straight ahead power dive in the center of the field. Plus no one was ever told exactly who allegedly saw the clock. All the spectators, etc. saw was a bunch of zeros. But, like I said, we held them on the do-over too so..........

That's True Duck The Ref's Didn't Decide The Game..But They Sure Made It Interesting...Jeez...I'da Taken A Loss In The Third To Leave Early And Get Some Sleep...Dang Hoser Zebra's...I Thought The Game Was About The Kids Not Moe, Larry And Curly!

Apparently some Ref crews feel obligated to leave their "mark" on a game. Kinda like a tomcat or dog marks his territory I guess. And that's exactly the kind of "hosing" that crew left on Rebel Field Friday. But they marked it well. LOL

When you miss "The Fifth Quarter" because of a home game it took a bit too long to get it over with!!! But I heard that "The Fifth Quarter" was as messed up as our game was so.............????

Apparently some Ref crews feel obligated to leave their "mark" on a game. Kinda like a tomcat or dog marks his territory I guess. And that's exactly the kind of "hosing" that crew left on Rebel Field Friday. But they marked it well. LOL

When you miss "The Fifth Quarter" because of a home game it took a bit too long to get it over with!!! But I heard that "The Fifth Quarter" was as messed up as our game was so.............????

The fifth quarter was worse than the officiating, it said you and Trenton finished the game tied 7-7, so I guess that means it was a jamboree lol.  The Channel 7 sports crew did a bad job with the whole thing.