Best Chattanooga Teams

xxYungRichiexx

Howard looks alot better now that JoJo is back best defensive guard in the city...Central is very impressive i cant wait till the next Howard Central game central won the first with Brandon being in foul trouble and shalique cameron not playing and Chris Walters with a shoulder injury.... Still central is solid

Howard looks alot better now that JoJo is back best defensive guard in the city...Central is very impressive i cant wait till the next Howard Central game central won the first with Brandon being in foul trouble and shalique cameron not playing and Chris Walters with a shoulder injury.... Still central is solid

JoJo a great Defender he gets better everyday. Howard coach is really having to work this year but doing a great job.

Notre Dame lost again, to Signal Mountain last night. Sequatchie, Signal and I believe Bledsoe each have 1 district loss, ND has 3. ND had been Henley's #5 area team, #4 just counting Tennessee teams.

http://www.timesfree...signal-victory/

Same thing was done last year, ND was ranked one of the top and finished 4th in the district behind Sequatchie, SM, & Bledsoe.

Central is a scrappy team... Friday night did not play well against a red hot shooting east ridge team but still found a way to win. I am not sure how great they are but they are a fun bunch to watch. Coach Rogers better get them hitting free throws though. they left prob 25 points off the board from missed ft and that will catch up sooner or later... almost did friday night.

Central's game against Brainerd tonight should be a good measuring stick of where the Pounders fit in District 6-AA !!

Central is a scrappy team... Friday night did not play well against a red hot shooting east ridge team but still found a way to win. I am not sure how great they are but they are a fun bunch to watch. Coach Rogers better get them hitting free throws though. they left prob 25 points off the board from missed ft and that will catch up sooner or later... almost did friday night.