Dresden hosts TCA

lionfbfan

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dresden wins this one by 12. Turnovers will be a factor as the lions will force pressure with their D line. also look for at least 5 sacks on the night with 2 picks. Then it is Westwood/Trenton vs. Dresden.....either game will be good.

Dresden won't get five sacks on this kid!! He can run as well!! They better put an extra guy on that seam route!!

Dresden won't get five sacks on this kid!! He can run as well!! They better put an extra guy on that seam route!!

Hey UTVOL thanks for the compliment. Didn't expect you to give us any kudos! Ha. Wouldn't it be interesting if we won Quad 4 and had to play again. I've said all year Adamsville is the best team we have played and that includes USJ and South Gibson. Certainly not saying we would win but hopefully it would be much closer! We got a long ways to go before that happens. I don't see y'all losing in Quad three.

Hey UTVOL thanks for the compliment. Didn't expect you to give us any kudos! Ha. Wouldn't it be interesting if we won Quad 4 and had to play again. I've said all year Adamsville is the best team we have played and that includes USJ and South Gibson. Certainly not saying we would win but hopefully it would be much closer! We got a long ways to go before that happens. I don't see y'all losing in Quad three.

Just cause we like beaten ya don't mean we don't root for fellow 15a folks! Tell that Akien kid to spin the rock and beat them umpa lumpas!

Edited by Redrage1990

Their ground game consist of 1 player (Raymer). TCA wins this one and the "paper" champions are finished. TCA v Adamsville for West Representative. Dresden will finish with a good record though. 10-2 is not too shabby. TCA is going to be tough the next couple of years, but I don't believe they have the line game for this year and won't be able to get thru your team.

I know that I'm not the only Cardinal fan that would LOVE to play TCA in The Ville to advance. We werent treated very nicely in Jackson. There is a fire already lit.

I know that I'm not the only Cardinal fan that would LOVE to play TCA in The Ville to advance. We werent treated very nicely in Jackson. There is a fire already lit.

Hey Sellsman 11, I've been trying to be nice and not mention that game but since you brought it up first how in the world would you have felt if a team is beating you 24 and you throw a 50 yard bomb with 4 mins left? That wasn't very good. That's like full court pressing a team with 2 mins left and up by 30. Not very good sportsmanship. You beat us fair and square and were clearly the better team. Nobody at TCA questioned that. No need to kick a team in the gut when game is clearly decided. These are 15, 16 and 17 year olds!!

Hey Sellsman 11, I've been trying to be nice and not mention that game but since you brought it up first how in the world would you have felt if a team is beating you 24 and you throw a 50 yard bomb with 4 mins left? That wasn't very good. That's like full court pressing a team with 2 mins left and up by 30. Not very good sportsmanship. You beat us fair and square and were clearly the better team. Nobody at TCA questioned that. No need to kick a team in the gut when game is clearly decided. These are 15, 16 and 17 year olds!!

Im gonna be nice as I can! If your Coach would have conceded an subbed I could understand! But putting 8-9 in the box and blitzing ever play left our coach no choice.

Edited by Redrage1990