Lexington vs Liberty

TheGreek

Slward and use2play4cc...how bout I save you guys a seat on our side next week. You know its much more comfortable on our side anyways...just kidding. I came and watched you guys at Covington last year. I actually enjoyed pulling for you guys and sitting with your fans. They even let me continue to sit there after I proudly announced I was a BIG RED fan. You guys get a few of your friends and help us pack this place over here.

I look for the Tigers to win this one again. Our kids seem to be very focused and on a mission. I do expect it to be much closer than our last game at their place. They did fumble several times and the field was slightly wet. I do think some of the fumbles came from the hard hits we were putting on the ball carriers. I'm sure our kids will be up for Liberty as I'm certain there same will be true for Liberty players. If the game happens to come down to the kicking game, that definitely goes in the Tigers favor. We've got one f the best kickers around.

1 fumble of the 11 came from a hit on a wr...the other 10 were all qb/center exchange...had nothing to do with hitting...if u guys were more realistic and truthful ppl wouldnt get on here and say so many things to tick u boys off...u have a great team...but shouldnt act like no one can stop u...

will be a fantastic game...i expect a shootout like the regular season game in 2011...49-42

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 fumble of the 11 came from a hit on a wr...the other 10 were all qb/center exchange...had nothing to do with hitting...if u guys were more realistic and truthful ppl wouldnt get on here and say so many things to tick u boys off...u have a great team...but shouldnt act like no one can stop u...

will be a fantastic game...i expect a shootout like the regular season game in 2011...49-42

Nobody said we couldn't be stopped just said you guys wouldn't be the ones to do it. As for the stay humble comment there is not a player on that field that is more humble than confident. Confidence is key to winning at anything. Is it wrong to be confident in your team? A little smack talk never hurt anybody!!!

Slward and use2play4cc...how bout I save you guys a seat on our side next week. You know its much more comfortable on our side anyways...just kidding. I came and watched you guys at Covington last year. I actually enjoyed pulling for you guys and sitting with your fans. They even let me continue to sit there after I proudly announced I was a BIG RED fan. You guys get a few of your friends and help us pack this place over here.

I look for the Tigers to win this one again. Our kids seem to be very focused and on a mission. I do expect it to be much closer than our last game at their place. They did fumble several times and the field was slightly wet. I do think some of the fumbles came from the hard hits we were putting on the ball carriers. I'm sure our kids will be up for Liberty as I'm certain there same will be true for Liberty players. If the game happens to come down to the kicking game, that definitely goes in the Tigers favor. We've got one f the best kickers around.

Wish I could make it, but I go back to 3-11 shift next week! I think Lex wins a close one, but if Liberty can stay disciplined it will be a toss up. Which ever team wins WILL go to the semis to represent 14AA!

Oh im going to the game friday!!!!! I imagine there will be a great crowd too. As far as you kicker I think yours is deffinetly better but the kicker from white house was amazing.

You mean kickerS.. #86 and #94 are both good from 50+ and another is good from 40+! I was more impressed with their kickers than anything!