Camden& Milan. Here we go!

LionDad2

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so camdenbottoms where is good place to eat?

If you like Mexican,we have the best around in El Vallarta.Its Half a mile from Wright Field on 641.They are quick once you sit down and order but get there early on a Friday night cause it will be packed.If you want Chicken,Goodwings has killer wings also on 641.Country and western across town by the Fairgrounds is a Favorite.Catfish Place has some good Catfish also on 641 not too far from the field.Taco Bell,Wendys and McD's on 641 as well.Craigs Pizza is well known by the court square.Pizza Hut is about a bock from the big redlight. Edited by CamdenBottoms

Of corse im picking the lions....but i think points from turn overs will be the deciding factor...both teams are pretty even. Good teams can over come mistakes against not so good teams. So two good teams, simple fewest mistakes and win..looking forward to great game..physical. fast. And full of excitement. We all know packed house. Pray for no injuries. We want the winner to be full capacity to represent west tn well.

Edited by LionDad2

Of corse im picking the lions....but i think points from turn overs will be the deciding factor...both teams are pretty even. Good teams can over come mistakes against not so good teams. So two good teams, simple fewest mistakes and win..looking forward to great game..physical. fast. And full of excitement. We all know packed house. Pray for no injuries. We want the winner to be full capacity to represent west tn well.

there you go bro. good post.

Oh, swingjuice is here, I can recognize that stench miles away.

You know, I'm glad this game is in Camden, its an easier drive for me. But it isn't hard to find Milan either, I just go west until I smell it and the south until I step in it.

Camden isn't to hard to find either. We just drive east until we see women with no teeth and smell that pet monkey's poop!!!!

Camden isn't to hard to find either. We just drive east until we see women with no teeth and smell that pet monkey's poop!!!!

Now, now, don't be confusing our Camden livestock with your Milan wives again. Bring your special lady friend, though, I'll be floating teeth in the parking lot for 25 bucks a horse.

Now, now, don't be confusing our Camden livestock with your Milan wives again. Bring your special lady friend, though, I'll be floating teeth in the parking lot for 25 bucks a horse.

I know you're not comparing the classy women of Milan with the belching, beer can

holding(tall boy), cat-fishing, red-man chewing, honey boo boo watching,

crappie mat building, chain smoking, high top tenny shoe (with grass stains)

wearing, long haired swine of Camden are you?

Their might be a few one-upsmanship you guys could win, but beautiful women

AINT one of um.

Rcombs....you better get online and find you some Monkey Chow, because

you got the first week of taking care of that big ole nasty chimp after Milan

beats Camden like a RED HEADED ORPHAN!!!!!!!!

Not trying to poke fun at Camden, but you are correct. Seems like the qb is always injured when we play you guys.

It does seem that everytime Camden gets to Milan we have an injured QB. Tanner Hudson was injured in our game with Cheatham CO. He was puttig up so awsome numbers in passing yards and running yards. He had a CANNON. He also had a leg, although didn't attempt many fieldgoals, he could kick 35 to 40 yarders easily and in practice kicked 50 yarders. If necessary he would kick through the endzone on kickoff and could pin you very deep with the punt whici didn't happen often. He suffered a lacerated spleen against Cheatham County in the first quarter but already had camden up 12 to 0. Camden lost a very fine football asset and fine young man on it's football team in that game. Now Vick is good QB with a set of wheels and should do well in the upcoming game with Milan. Camden has a very fine defense. Please don't think that you will come to our house and destroy us. You won't. And don't think Camden will just lay down because you are Milan. I have all the respect for you program. Milan is consistant but have shown some weaknesses this year. Vick was thrown into a very difficult situation agains Huntingdon in his first game as starter and it dhowed. He has gotten consistantly better each game and will do fine against Milan. Heres hopeing that this will be a good injury free hard hitting game and may the best team win and be supported by the other throughout the rest of the playoffs. Go Lions.