East Hickman @ Hickman Round 2.

bulldog3509

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rewis has already dismissed these accusations. haha He is a very smart man and probably has the capability to figure all that out, but he's not the type in my opinion to lie to his team, so if he says it isnt true then it isnt true. East played a smart game, and our boys played like crap. It wont happen this time. East definitely has some playmakers. Im not saying their talentless. But i do truly believe Hickman is not only a better coached football team but a more talented one too. Some key players for east who stick out is graham and harvill two very athletic guys. and do the fundamentals well. Two good boys off the field as well. I tease a lot about East, but have a lot of friends from there who I hope all show up for the game Friday night. Even some friends who coach for East. Their gonna have their time to shine, its just not going to be this year. And dont take offense to my "drug" comment, it was a comeback comment from when Centerville was so successful back in 2007 and East was a new school who claimed here on coacht that our coaches let druggies play for his team and we had no respect. I didnt literally mean East was nothing but drugs. Just a little taunt from when they accused us of it.

What accusations? From GB? That was a theory not an accusation

Would first like to say congrats to East Hickman on the win last Friday. First ever playoff game and you guys pull the upset. Your program is really starting to go in the right direction. Also congrats to Hickman on the win in round 1. This will be a great game. If I wasnt heading out to East Hamilton for the page game, this is where I would go. Good luck to both teams I see the edge going to the better team in this one which is Hickman county.

Would first like to say congrats to East Hickman on the win last Friday. First ever playoff game and you guys pull the upset. Your program is really starting to go in the right direction. Also congrats to Hickman on the win in round 1. This will be a great game. If I wasnt heading out to East Hamilton for the page game, this is where I would go. Good luck to both teams I see the edge going to the better team in this one which is Hickman county.

Thanks and good luck to Page, go bring a WIN home for D12AA

I'm from centerville, and I don't think rewis is all that smart , just my opinion. I hope the bulldogs can knock the eagles off their high horse Friday, but watching both teams play , I got that feeling in my gut we just are not gonna win Friday. There are a lot of bulldog fans on here spouting off at the mouth, that do not realize we are inconsistent as well, this will be interesting game, I never expected east to be here in the second round( us too) but here we are. East has a horrible coach who actually does have a team with talent, he just maybe realized it? Who knows. But when the smoke clears Friday I hope the bulldogs will be victorious ...... Just my opinion

I'm from centerville, and I don't think rewis is all that smart , just my opinion. I hope the bulldogs can knock the eagles off their high horse Friday, but watching both teams play , I got that feeling in my gut we just are not gonna win Friday. There are a lot of bulldog fans on here spouting off at the mouth, that do not realize we are inconsistent as well, this will be interesting game, I never expected east to be here in the second round( us too) but here we are. East has a horrible coach who actually does have a team with talent, he just maybe realized it? Who knows. But when the smoke clears Friday I hope the bulldogs will be victorious ...... Just my opinion

This is the stupidest bunch crap I have ever read. I like east but I want centerville to win, but I really don't think they will. Pick a team team and support them. Better yet shut up and don't go to the game centervilleballer1.

Edited by TheChuckyD

This is the stupidest bunch crap I have ever read. I like east but I want centerville to win, but I really don't think they will. Pick a team team and support them. Better yet shut up and don't go to the game centervilleballer1.

Bingo! Centervilleballer your just plain stupid! At least we pick a team and support them. We may talk smack back and forth but when the dust clears Friday night, with the bulldogs going to the next round 😉. I hope everyone can swallow their pride and support district 12AA. And yes we have been inconsistent but we've pulled it together when we've had to. They went in to the east game with a little bit of a given thinking they had that one in the bag and got beat. If we had went for the extra points after the tds instead of going for 2, would have been a different outcome! Good luck Friday night because east will need it!

It's just my opinion. Don't like it chuck ??? I really don't care, but I'm entitled to my opinion on MY team, but I can't worry about a coward loser such as yourself. If you ( derelict chuck) would read back on the previous post of our past games you will see that everybody is not happy with our coach, but now we are in the playoffs and your all about him now.... Lol fair weather fans if I ever seen them, I sit up there and listen to you idiots complain about him and the play calling, but now he is all that? You need to make a choice, like I said I'm not a fan of his coaching but I hope for a win Friday ! I just got a bad feeling, I do support my bulldogs been supporting them and will not stop! So get a life and a job! I would really like to give my opinion of you ( dont want to get barred) but I'm sure u already know!

We have a couple of edges in this game. The most important being home field advantage. Won't be an easy win by all means. East always shows up to play in big games. Has been that way since they opened and they have always played centerville harder than they do any other team. Good luck to your patriots Friday night. Sucks y'all had to make two trips over to east tn in two straight weeks. Bring back that W and show em what middle tn football is all about.