Norte Dame vs Giles Co.

likearock

Thanks, 55 is a special player, we will see him on Saturdays somewhere. Big, smart kid and football IQ is off the charts. I spoke to his dad after the game and he said they thought it was a back sprain. Thanks for your concern.

Thanks Volahol not only is he big and smart he was fast.Nice to know it was only a sprain not a fracture like ball boy said.Your right he will be playing on Saturdays for sure maybe in orange and white but for his benefit somewhere else.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Volahol not only is he big and smart he was fast.Nice to know it was only a sprain not a fracture like ball boy said.Your right he will be playing on Saturdays for sure maybe in orange and white but for his benefit somewhere else.

I relayed what trainer said and he is going for an MRI Monday. I truly wanted to say thanx to the Giles fans that were and are concerned. I know a few bad apples don't taint the whole school. Good luck and be safe Giles nation

So your saying you team doctor last night said #55 might have a lower back fracture but within minutes rolled the boy to his side rubbing his back and then stands him up and allows him to walk off the field?

I would say one of two things is going on here, either....

#1 this doctor is a quack in thinking it might be a back fracture but stand him up and walk him off the field, or

#2 it more of your crybaby junk trying to make some boys look bad because they just beat the snot out of your team

Which is it Cannonball?

I do sincerely hope #55 is ok though!

Clay I don't joke when the health of the student is in jeopardy. The doc said after the game it was either a lower back fracture or a bruised spine . I didn't realize that someone as immature as you cold even type. I would look for you back on Coacht Monday but heard through grapevine that you are just on a weekend pass form the county jail. So the next time I come over that way I'll be sure to go put some money on your account at the county. Edited by Cannaonball54

Clay I don't joke when the health of the student is in jeopardy. The doc said after the game it was either a lower back fracture or a bruised spine . I didn't realize that someone as immature as you cold even type. I would look for you back on Coacht Monday but heard through grapevine that you are just on a weekend pass form the county jail. So the next time I come over that way I'll be sure to go put some money on your account at the county.

HEY! Why just Clay, Help a brother out here at Heltons's Hotel. We only get 2 sandwiches a day so instead of money if you would just drop off a Double McFish with cheese or a McRibb...easy on the sauce, it would be greatly appreciated. And dont let our record fool ya, we may be undefeated but we always appreciate rich folk private school dollars coming our way.

HEY! Why just Clay, Help a brother out here at Heltons's Hotel. We only get 2 sandwiches a day so instead of money if you would just drop off a Double McFish with cheese or a McRibb...easy on the sauce, it would be greatly appreciated. And dont let our record fool ya, we may be undefeated but we always appreciate rich folk private school dollars coming our way.

I get it now. It's not the way we play football you dont like or the way we conduct ourselves on the football field. You think we're rich cause we send our kids to private school and we are in a different class monetarily then you. I am in a different class then you but it has nothing to do with money. I am just an old country redneck that likes to fish hunt. Matter fact I've deer hunting in Giles Count on many occasions. That is when I can get of work from being a Carpenter. I'm just glad my wife was able to get of work from the restaurant she works at going 20 years. By the way I know that you don't speak for the tons of loyal fans that at Giles County. I would like to get back to talking about football. I've being feeling like I'm at one of Dr. Phils sessions. Edited by Cannaonball54

I get it now. It's not the way we play football you dont like or the way we conduct ourselves on the football field. You think we're rich cause we send our kids to private school and we are in a different class monetarily then you. I am in a different class then you but it has nothing to do with money. I am just an old country redneck that likes to fish hunt. Matter fact I've deer hunting in Giles Count on many occasions. That is when I can get of work from being a Carpenter. I'm just glad my wife was able to get of work from the restaurant she works at going 20 years. By the way I know that you don't speak for the tons of loyal fans that at Giles County. I would like to get back to talking about football. I've being feeling like I'm at one of Dr. Phils sessions.

54. We don't care much for any team until about 9 ish or so on Friday nights. But if you'll check our past threads you'll find out we usually offer congrats after the game. We did here also. ND was well coached and their players stayed with it until the end. Giles has one of the highest unemployment rates in the state but the people here would give you the shirts off their back if you needed it. They are also strong willed and stand their ground. And you're right about our players when it's "game on". All or nothing. Just like their mammy's and pappies. They are going to bring it every play. But NOBODY at Giles wants to see a players hurt. Yours or ours. Everyone wishes nothing but good health towards the young man injured. ph34r.png

54. We don't care much for any team until about 9 ish or so on Friday nights. But if you'll check our past threads you'll find out we usually offer congrats after the game. We did here also. ND was well coached and their players stayed with it until the end. Giles has one of the highest unemployment rates in the state but the people here would give you the shirts off their back if you needed it. They are also strong willed and stand their ground. And you're right about our players when it's "game on". All or nothing. Just like their mammy's and pappies. They are going to bring it every play. But NOBODY at Giles wants to see a players hurt. Yours or ours. Everyone wishes nothing but good health towards the young man injured. ph34r.png

That's strong wise one..... Its strange how good southern towns work that way, the rest of the country could learn something here.

I get it now. It's not the way we play football you dont like or the way we conduct ourselves on the football field. You think we're rich cause we send our kids to private school and we are in a different class monetarily then you. I am in a different class then you but it has nothing to do with money. I am just an old country redneck that likes to fish hunt. Matter fact I've deer hunting in Giles Count on many occasions. That is when I can get of work from being a Carpenter. I'm just glad my wife was able to get of work from the restaurant she works at going 20 years. By the way I know that you don't speak for the tons of loyal fans that at Giles County. I would like to get back to talking about football. I've being feeling like I'm at one of Dr. Phils sessions.

if you was a carpenter , and she was a lady, did she marry you anyway ,and have your baby ? huh, i guess so . just wondering ?

Ok, here's the latest on the young man "55". According to my 16 y/o son his MRI today did show some kind of fracture. It must not be significant though. "55" wrestles with my son and he said that he has to wait 2 weeks before wrestling. So all and all it sounds like he is going to be just fine. Thanks for everyone's concerns.

Clay I don't joke when the health of the student is in jeopardy. The doc said after the game it was either a lower back fracture or a bruised spine . I didn't realize that someone as immature as you cold even type. I would look for you back on Coacht Monday but heard through grapevine that you are just on a weekend pass form the county jail. So the next time I come over that way I'll be sure to go put some money on your account at the county.

Don't say your surpised someone could even type when you cant correctly type out words yourself. FYI