MJ at DC

pats73

I get on here and give the T$$AA a hard time about seeding and how they let teams in to the playoffs as much as anyone. I always say it is not about the teams that make it, it is about trying to make a schedule because everyone needs "wins" to get into the playoffs, so out of district cup cakes help you. But MR. NOTREDAME I would keep my mouth shut. I think I remember watching a game on Thursday night where your great team gave up nearly 400 yards to one back. Congratulations to Dickson County on a great year.

Yep but you see where playing cupcakes to get wins gets you?

Not ready to face quality opponents ..

Look I never declared Indy as a great team but I give them props to scheduling Blackman and Seigal

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NDame666...you are either a 5 yr. old child or a complete idiot... I am really not sure, but I am done with your complete disregard for any other schools success. Good luck to the Bruin faithful and team that shows a little class, unlike NDame666!

Really - calling another an idiot or attaching a 666 is someone that acts like a 5 yr old

Sorry that the truth hurts that you didn't deserve #1 sees and you got a beat down Friday...

Disregard , no I give respect to the teams that earned it- as I stated in another post teams like Brentwood, MJ and WC get it...

I'm sorry I respect what your team did- it played the schedule and district it was given, I said before I give props to DC for going 9-1

BUT this was about the #1 seed and the truth that your football team WAS not very good at all and was helped by a weak district and schedule .....

Case proven last night and you are dismissed

Notredame66 I hope you and your team beat MJ because we will see who's team is over rated when you have to play Whitehaven they will destroy Brentwood this is where the bus stops and Brentwood gets off that by the way is in downtown Memphis. Don't drive your lexus down there you may be walking home .Not a nice hood to be in after dark.There are no parking lots down there you have to park on side streets and walk to the game a mile away. I have been there.

Edited by pats73

Really - calling another an idiot or attaching a 666 is someone that acts like a 5 yr old

Sorry that the truth hurts that you didn't deserve #1 sees and you got a beat down Friday...

Disregard , no I give respect to the teams that earned it- as I stated in another post teams like Brentwood, MJ and WC get it...

I'm sorry I respect what your team did- it played the schedule and district it was given, I said before I give props to DC for going 9-1

BUT this was about the #1 seed and the truth that your football team WAS not very good at all and was helped by a weak district and schedule .....

Case proven last night and you are dismissed

Yep... I have figured it out, you are an idiot!! By the way, are you a BHS fan or an IHS fan? Not that it matters much because you still have no class!!

MSURacer, it looks like that is the case. Hopefully we can continue our HC, DC rivalry game as we have for 30 plus years. Although, according to NDame66 we (including HC) are not good enough to even be on the field with such superior teams from WilCo schools. We have been in their district before and more than held our own against them and we will play where the TSSAA tells us to play. Hope you and HC football team have a good off season and your team will be back next year, no problem, alot of talent coming up from young players. Go DC!

According to the TSSAA's proposed districts, Dickson County might very well be moving to Brentwood's district next year.

Edited by dc80