MJ at DC

pats73

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't really matter lol which ever team plays Brentwood will get beat. Have a nice game this week and the next for both teams lol.

And who has Brentwood really faced that could compare to MJ or DC? Maybe Blackman and they lost that game. I'm sure Brentwood is a decent team but by looking at their schedule, they played teams that had terrible records. I wouldn't be talking to much smack.... Now lol!

And who has Brentwood really faced that could compare to MJ or DC? Maybe Blackman and they lost that game. I'm sure Brentwood is a decent team but by looking at their schedule, they played teams that had terrible records. I wouldn't be talking to much smack.... Now lol!

And MJ played a killer schedule ? No one said BHS played a top notch one, but to think MJ did is wrong,

They played common opponents in Cookeville , Gallatin

Common opponent in WC ; BHS killed WC -

So that is 3 teams that was on MJ schedule that BHS played and won

Lets see you played Portland, our districts 4th seed Centennial smacked PHS 44-10(Brentwood beat Centennial)

Lets see our lowly Franklin beat Hendersonville (BHS destroyed Franklin)

So recap time - BHS played 3 common opponents on your schedule ......our district teams CHS and FHS beat 2 of your district teams you played on your schedule - so how can you knock BHS schedule? Again I admit BHS will not get votes for tough schedule but MJ is worse

ND,

Nobody said that MJ had tough schedule. Yes; Franklin did beat Hendersonville ( who was an up and down team ); but lets not forget Hendersonville also beat Riverdale at Riverdale and we played Lavergne ( who had a poor record ) but they did beat Oakland. Yes we did lose to Beech ( #1 - 5 A team by 7 ). So yes; we played some teams that we very inconsistant. Year in and year out; 9AAA is considered a tougher district than Brentwood's.

All that doesn't mean anything. There are no records anymore nobody cares about records. Nobody cares about what you've done this year. It's one on one and if you survive you get to play another one. Dickson County is trying to focus on MJ and one game at a time no looking forward only task at hand. The big school small school thing just does not hold water I have watch for years Henry County and Milan play and Henry County is yet to beat them in regural season. It doesn't matter about how many 5a 4a 6a teams that are in your district It matters about how good the programs are.

Its hard to get burnt deep if your QB is laying on his back looking up at the stars MJ has no defence saw that against Wilson if it wasn't for the 4 ints that the Wilson QB had the game would have been diferent was not impressed with MJ defence at all slow to the ball and got luckie on the tipped balls wilson ran the ball up the middle all night looks like a close game to me 24-21 dc in ot

Its hard to get burnt deep if your QB is laying on his back looking up at the stars MJ has no defence saw that against Wilson if it wasn't for the 4 ints that the Wilson QB had the game would have been diferent was not impressed with MJ defence at all slow to the ball and got luckie on the tipped balls wilson ran the ball up the middle all night looks like a close game to me 24-21 dc in ot

Pats73,

You might have miss counted on the number of picks WC threw. They had 2 picks and had 2-3 fumbles that the MJ defense caused. Yes; they ran the ball pretty good against the Bears; but as you saw from the score; they only scored 15 pts. Doesn't matter how many yards you get if you can't put the ball in the end zone.

Looking forward to a great game at the " Den " Friday night !