Page travels to East Hamilton

I fully expect 2 great games this week. Ive seen Page play at their best, i know what they can do and I'm pulling for them.

I see ND much like David Lipscomb, another rich private school with benefits our boys simply don't have. I expect the Bobcats to play their very best against them. Besides, when you have the name Notre Dame and wear those colors...you know you have placed a big target on your chest.

ND kids well most of them do not come from rich families, most do not live on the Mtn's. The cost to go there is not like Ensworth, Baylor, McCallie or MBA. There facilities are not anything like those schools, there more like a public school. I think Giles wins this game and should be a blow out, but Rock you know as well as anybody, couple of turnovers, some bad calls, a kick return for a TD, anything like that can turn the tables. The RB is quick if and I mean if he gets a little hole he could and I mean could cause your d-backs trouble. But with that said they do not match your size, and your QB is a game changer and has a rocket for a arm, I do think there back is a little quicker then yours, but Baker can match it. Your run to the semi's is a whole lot eaiser then ours with have to win the 12AA title to get there.......

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

east hamilton fans notice how culleoka cowboy said personal feelings aside giles is well coached. he has personal feelings therefore he hates on giles thats all I was trying t point out and I don't care about how my typing is my life is just fine.

So you don't have any personal feelings Ars? Are you a robot?

................Ok, now waiting for the "Yes, I do CC, I personally don't like you" reply............... 😢

Well we beat Marshall, we would need to beat Page, then more than likely need to beat Giles. Are not all three of those in 12AA? They are the 3 top teams from that district!

Well they are all from 12AA but not the top three. That would be Giles, Page, Fairview. Marshall finished 6th (i believe after tiebreakers)

ohh i read your comment wrong sorry. i thought u had said giles road to semis were easier cuz they won district 12. marshall isnt top team from district. they finished 6th.

That's OK there is doubt that 12AA is one of the toughest districts in the State if not the best. I think Coach Gate at East Ham did the right thing by playing Signal, Ooltewah, and Bradley non district. Lot of talk on here about size, but Bradley was hugh, and Ooltewah was not small.

All I am going to say is #6 from eham---if he breaks it thru--he is gone to the house--#18 was thunder coming thru the line no doubt but #6 is as quick as lightning--looking for 6 and #19 to have breakout games and step it up---we all knew what we were going to get out of #18 he hits the hole and then hits you on purpose --now #6 and #19---they both bring differnt running style which could cause fits for page---

Sorry Rock, we'd like to let you guys have fun with them.. But we'll be doing everything we can to come visit the brickyard this season.. A lot of teams have kids that are D1 size (but run a 7.5 40 and max 50% body weight in 'the big 3')

Im going to just assume u have not seen EH in person. Their 2 biggest kids dont even start. That tells me

A. Either they just look like tarzan and play like jane

B. They're inexperienced at the position because i dont see how u can have kids 6'6" plus like that n the bench.

C. The 5 guys in front of them are just meaner and flat out better.

Besides you take that and a couple of really good coaches sprinkle in a couple of track stars and tush hog playmakers thats recipe for a long night for any team on either side of the ball.... So Com'on MAN!!!!!!

So. EH has their first solid season ever and they are instantly experienced and the best? Page game will be close. Giles experience will kill you though. sorry. you just dont have the credentials to talk big and all mighty just yet. still a young program. dont get ahead of youself just yet.