Page travels to East Hamilton

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well better beat page 48-0 if u want Giles to get nervous haha

Page wuz sandbaggin' in that game. Everbody knows it. They won't be sandbaggin' Friday night, but Cains will still mercy rule 'em.

If EH doesn't mercy rule Page, they're in trouble against Giles.

If EH mercy rules Page and holds them to less than two touchdowns, the Giles / EH game will be epic.

Page wuz sandbaggin' in that game. Everbody knows it. They won't be sandbaggin' Friday night, but Cains Page will still mercy rule 'em.

If EH Page doesn't mercy rule Page EH, they're in trouble against Giles.

If EH Page mercy rules Page EH and holds them to less than two touchdowns, the Giles / EH Page game will be epic.

I fix your dyslexia...roflolk.gif

Edited by WiseOldManGiles

Page wuz sandbaggin' in that game. Everbody knows it. They won't be sandbaggin' Friday night, but Cains will still mercy rule 'em.

If EH doesn't mercy rule Page, they're in trouble against Giles.

If EH mercy rules Page and holds them to less than two touchdowns, the Giles / EH game will be epic.

pretty sure they werent sandbaggin with the district championship.on the line

Just got done watching a couple of East games on Hudl. You guys definitely are as big across the line as anybody we've played. Still not overly impressed like I though I would be. I can't wait for this game. This will be my final prediction. Page is pulling the upset. If they don't then they battle to the very end. Your not mercy ruling this team. If you don't get pressure on number 7 then he will pick you guys apart and get us the victory. Our passing offense doesn't get the credit it deserves and we will show you that tomorrow night. If I'm wrong I will be more then happy to get on here and eat my crow for it. I just have a good feeling that that won't be necessary. I will be there if any of you guys want to talk some football or have a tailgating spot.

Keep the crow on ice, DipThief.

You might want to skip lunch Friday to save room. hungry.gif

You're pretty consistent with the personal ego boosts. Do you have the "We will upset East Hamilton" motivational tape on repeat?

Oh, and "good feelings" in football are like male nipples. They don't really serve a purpose and you can't do anything with them.

IT'S FRIDAY! WELCOME TO ANOTHER EDITION OF THUNDERDOME!!!

Edited by DougVick

just watched east hamilton highlights I wish a speedy recovery to logan jackson but no way does he run a 4.48 in the 40 and east hamilton is big but not huge greeenville would dust this team tanner stewart is way faster than logan jackson a young giles team went to greenville last year and had them spooked lack of extra players, plus conditioning cost giles bad. In east hamilton highlights the other teams had very very poor tackling great record though but seeing greenville play giles I will take giles over east hamilton if they meet.

Edited by arshad221

just watched east hamilton highlights I wish a speedy recovery to logan jackson but no way does he run a 4.48 in the 40 and east hamilton is big but not huge greeenville would dust this team tanner stewart is way faster than logan jackson a young giles team went to greenville last year and had them spooked lack of extra players, plus conditioning cost giles bad. In east hamilton highlights the other teams had very very poor tackling great record though but seeing greenville play giles I will take giles over east hamilton if they meet.

Tough break with the kid being injured, you never wanna see that and I wish him the best. I agree in that it doesn't look like he runs a 4.48 but what do I know. When I was in high school we were timing our 40s and everyone was running fairly fast. When my turn came i turned in a 4.3. I knew there was no way i ran that fast so we got to looking (our practice field had lines but no numbers). The coaches had miscounted and everyone was running 35s. When they stepped back 5 yds I turned in a 4.62 which turned out to be much more accurate. HAHAHAHAHA

As for the game, I would like to see Page win for the strength perception of 12AA. But I wouldn't rather play EH just to get a chance to watch a different team play.

I say it is closer than EH thinks but they pull off the victory 38-24