Page travels to East Hamilton

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is known as a cop-out. Where I come from, they call it "being full of sh!t". But to each his own!

The homework has been done for a while now. The Page homework, to be exact. But I'll leave you to it. Might want to brush up on your Notre Dame homework while you're at it.

You might need to look up the word "coddling" because you won't find any examples of that on this thread from any EH posters. But your misguided musings and sanctimoniousness do make me giggle.

It's only a day away! FRIDAY!!!

Boy...you really have no idea do you, if you can pull it off this week you will.

Here are the sizes of the 7 biggest linemen on one team we played this year and yes we mercy ruled them.

6-1 280

6-4 280

6-3 275

6-2 295

6-2 270

6-3 235

6-6 280

And just so you know, our biggest player is 6-7 barefoot.

So go eat a biscuit and coddle CC some more.

Wow! I am a East Ham fan, but it would be so funny if ND and Page played for the quad title.I mean they are good football teams and both made the playoffs. There kids want to win as much as anybody. I am not over looking Page, I know for a fact Coach Gate not. Heck our kids don't even know where Giles county is. OK Rock I am sure you'll fire back well they will. I enjoy the banter on CouchT but you guys are cracking me up. Oh by the way the only thing I coddle is adult beverages. icon_mrgreen.gif

I fully expect 2 great games this week. Ive seen Page play at their best, i know what they can do and I'm pulling for them.

I see ND much like David Lipscomb, another rich private school with benefits our boys simply don't have. I expect the Bobcats to play their very best against them. Besides, when you have the name Notre Dame and wear those colors...you know you have placed a big target on your chest.

Sorry Rock, we'd like to let you guys have fun with them.. But we'll be doing everything we can to come visit the brickyard this season.. A lot of teams have kids that are D1 size (but run a 7.5 40 and max 50% body weight in 'the big 3')

I agree totally, back in the day the 49ers ruled the NFL with the smallest group of lineman in the NFL.

Sorry Rock, we'd like to let you guys have fun with them.. But we'll be doing everything we can to come visit the brickyard this season.. A lot of teams have kids that are D1 size (but run a 7.5 40 and max 50% body weight in 'the big 3')

Hands down... reasons you will not win this game. Smaller.... EH has better athelets.... EH loves contact.... violent contact