Page travels to East Hamilton

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page could not run on Signal, so I doubt they will be able to run on the Cains. The problem for Page is that EH's line will get pressure on the QB, and their DB's will get more than their share of knockdowns and even a couple of interceptions.

Page's defense could not stop Signal's run or pass. They definitely won't stop the Cains.

I suppose the Cains could choke, like we did, but I doubt it.

The biggest advantage EH has is the quality depth. It will take a very good team to beat EH. They do have a rb out for the rest of the play offs, but I don't think it matters this week. If they don't win by 4 td's I will be shocked. I would love to see Page get the upset, but I don't see it happening. Just being realistic, Page hasn't seen the size and speed that they will see Friday night.Good Luck to everyone and I hope all stay injury free.

To say they haven't SEEN the size an speed is ignorant. They're in the same district as Giles Co.

Giles County is not as big on either side of the line as East Hamilton from what I've seen. EH averages about 270-280 pounds across the offensive and about 230 pounds across the defensive line. Speed might be a toss-up.

Talked to 3 of the dads from Marshall Co. They said they were bigger then Page or Giles. I though we were a lot bigger then Marshall. Lot of folks think we are just pumping up our team, but yea the avg 270 +. And have 3 that get playing time that are over 260. Now don't get me wrong these Marshall fans also said that Giles is very good, top QB in the state, and very well coached. But we got to play Page......