Page travels to East Hamilton

They won't let Coach H do much at Marshall. Except run around flapping his mouth. He would take them down further,,,,just like he does in the Marshall system! thumb[1].gif

OC, I know it kills you not knowing who I am. Been grasping for quite a while now. 😘 Very disappointed that y'all won't get to meet SM in the quarters. I was looking forward to the "Cheater Bowl".

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'd be a great idea. Great company, great stadium and great scoreboard!!!! Try a new insult, I have nothing but great things to say about Waste Management. 😉

You would you live in Columbia you don't have to live by all that crap.Any way good luck Page Bobcat nation has your back.EH might be bigger,faster,stronger but so was Goliath.

Beware EH.. Brokeback, I mean Coach H, is a groupie who's tags along with teams that are headed for defeat. You can spot him easily. He's the one with the knife sticking out of his back courtesy of his breathers at Marshall County. He's bad karma. Since he's on your train now you might want to get those high tops ready. icon_e_wink.gif

😄 So first I was the old O Coordinator and now I'm this current coach. Make up your mind, I'm having an identity crisis!!!!! Keep guessing, maybe one day you'll actually get it right.

Beware EH, DumbOldMan is actually the greasy head coach and master manipulator and lier. Make sure all your underclassmen get back on the bus, because he may take them to Alabama with him next year!!!!

WOMG...No way even the current MC coaches would let him actually call a play. Im gonna have to side with CC on this one, he is way to arrogant to be calling plays. I thought he was more like slot man coach. And we all know why he doesn't like Lewis Co....now don't weroflol.gifroflol.gifroflolk.gif

But, but, but, Rock. He is all so knowing. Just ask him! thumb[1].gif