Page travels to East Hamilton

have u ever seen giles play? highest ranked D in state in all classifications. more like an opinion. not so much educated.

I've seen them all play, East Hamilton plays second fiddle to no one. Most impressive team I've seen this year, yes more impressive than Giles. Their 2nd string Offense and Defense can beat Page. Not trying to hate on Page, but this team is VERY good and physical. Most physical team Marahall played all year by a long shot!!!!

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen them all play, East Hamilton plays second fiddle to no one. Most impressive team I've seen this year, yes more impressive than Giles. Their 2nd string Offense and Defense can beat Page. Not trying to hate on Page, but this team is VERY good and physical. Most physical team Marahall played all year by a long shot!!!!

dang! And y'all got plunked out a lot

i would agree with you culleoka if marshall was consistent. but your not. u go from giving up 62 points to fairview with our backups in in the the third. to beating Page. its all rivalry in our district. you no doubt will play giles better than any other team.

That opinion has absolutely nothing to do with Marshall. I saw EH before the season started and again last week. The team is big, physical, fast and well coached. Best team I've seen this year hands down. Giles is a close 2nd. Simply stating my opinion. I'll be shocked if they don't beat Page by four touchdowns or more. The Marshall boys played their hearts out Friday night. A few mistakes kept it from being much closer, but they never really had a shot. EH is good, no doubt about it!!!! Absolutely no weaknesses. Their depth is mind boggling. Their second strings could compete in 12-AA, not joking about that at all. But I guess having 48 Jrs. an Srs. allows that to happen. Every team in 12-AA dwarfs them in size at pretty much every position, and they have tons of speed. I wish Page well, but I just don't see them getting it done.

BTW, the Marahall team that gave up 62 to Fairview was no resemblance to the team that played later in the season. Completely different defense and personell.

sounds like u have a crush on EH. Yeh thats always the excuse. u win one big game amd the rest of the season wasnt the real marshall. maybe the real page just didnt show up that night haha..

Wow, touchy, touchy......I'm not inferring that Marshall would have beaten Fairview late in the season, but they certainly wouldn't have scored 62. The Marahall D did gradually improve throughout the season. As for the Columbia comment, I like to root for the underdog. My Lions were certainly no underdog Friday night. I knew I could catch them in round 2 or 3 or maybe even 4 or 5!!!!