Page travels to East Hamilton

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right Ars, I'm every single person on CoachT that doesn't lick y'all's ####. Get a life.

CC, you have some serious little man issues. Your season is over and all you have to do is troll our threads, and your telling arshad to get a life? Do you still wonder why all your kids try to escape your worthless system?

Don't you have some texting to do coach? Gotta get ready for next year.

No greater truth was ever spoken in that text, but when you do these trivial things you open the player up AGAIN for ridicule. He doesnt want that, his mom doesnt want that, your program doesn't need that. Your not the only one with texts. Rise above it and let it go CC.

You know Brokeback with everything you say it's just motivation for us so keep it up.We all know what went on we've seen the text and we don't care.So just keep talking.Thats right schools in session so we won't get anymore responses out him till after school.

School has no bearing on me. I don't work in a school system or coach. Whenyou're wrong, you're wrong. As I've said all along, you're barking up the wrong tree!!!!! Your source isn't very reliable!!!!!

School has no bearing on me. I don't work in a school system or coach. Whenyou're wrong, you're wrong. As I've said all along, you're barking up the wrong tree!!!!! Your source isn't very reliable!!!!!

the only people i know that hold a grudge as long.as you do all have a uterus. just sayin.