Wayne County Wildcats: 2013

wildcatpride70

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be realistic...when you lose 20 seniors, you don't think repeat. Come on man. Unless you're Alabama. They freaking do it at will :(

Wc returns Peyton Bratcher, Kaden Davis, Peyton Hatchett, John Scoggins, Lucas Pierce, Tyler Wallace, Tristan Olive, and Chea Brantley that all started on the line either offense, defense or both sides. They return Keeton Kelley, Tony VanEtten, Jacob Bevis( who rushed for over a 1,000 yards this year) Tyler Woodside, Chase Turnbow, Logan Cole and Ian Powell that all started in the backfield and secondary so Wc has lots of returning starters on both sides of the ball. 10 of those will be seniors and the rest juniors. WC has about 15 returning as sophomores with a few of them seeing action this year, one of them is Lucas Ray who I think will join in on the backfield duties and at outside linebacker.

Wc returns Peyton Bratcher, Kaden Davis, Peyton Hatchett, John Scoggins, Lucas Pierce, Tyler Wallace, Tristan Olive, and Chea Brantley that all started on the line either offense, defense or both sides. They return Keeton Kelley, Tony VanEtten, Jacob Bevis( who rushed for over a 1,000 yards this year) Tyler Woodside, Chase Turnbow, Logan Cole and Ian Powell that all started in the backfield and secondary so Wc has lots of returning starters on both sides of the ball. 10 of those will be seniors and the rest juniors. WC has about 15 returning as sophomores with a few of them seeing action this year, one of them is Lucas Ray who I think will join in on the backfield duties and at outside linebacker.I left out Chase Camfield who seen alot of action at wide receiver and corner.

Be realistic...when you lose 20 seniors, you don't think repeat. Come on man. Unless you're Alabama. They freaking do it at will :(

Be realistic....lol....this coming from one of the ppl sayin C'wood would win state and that C'wood would beat NCS 28+ to 14 and would beat JB by at least three TDs. You were spot on with those weren't you? Lol....your knowledge of football is like that of Clifton's football coach....

Be realistic....lol....this coming from one of the ppl sayin C'wood would win state and that C'wood would beat NCS 28+ to 14 and would beat JB by at least three TDs. You were spot on with those weren't you? Lol....your knowledge of football is like that of Clifton's football coach....;:

I also predicted WC to go less than 500. On the season. I'll take that one of two anyday.

I saw many predicting WC to be at the top of the region. I knew that was a joke. No one gave Collinwood much of a chance, but they won the region. So good call on your parts there. Both you knuckleheads downed Collinwood all season, and because the all mighty wildcats looked bad you resorted to calling our region weak. Great call there too. Morons.

I saw many predicting WC to be at the top of the region. I knew that was a joke. No one gave Collinwood much of a chance, but they won the region. So good call on your parts there. Both you knuckleheads downed Collinwood all season, and because the all mighty wildcats looked bad you resorted to calling our region weak. Great call there too. Morons.

Invest in a brita water filter. That stuff in the south part of the county is messing with your head.