Wayne County Wildcats: 2013

wildcatpride70

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw many predicting WC to be at the top of the region. I knew that was a joke. No one gave Collinwood much of a chance, but they won the region. So good call on your parts there. Both you knuckleheads downed Collinwood all season, and because the all mighty wildcats looked bad you resorted to calling our region weak. Great call there too. Morons.

Our region was weak, weaker than I ever remember! If our region was so strong then why did the winner get put out so early?

I saw many predicting WC to be at the top of the region. I knew that was a joke. No one gave Collinwood much of a chance, but they won the region. So good call on your parts there. Both you knuckleheads downed Collinwood all season, and because the all mighty wildcats looked bad you resorted to calling our region weak. Great call there too. Morons.

Let's all play nice in here.

In the playoffs Wc was 0-1 and Cwood was 1-1. Region 6 was 2-5 if I'm not mistaken, that's pretty weak. And as for Wc being picked at the top of the region, if you read back on the Cwood Trojans 2012 thread I picked them to win it!

Don't mind the riff raff. They just have delusions of persecution. It all stems from way back when Collinwood was established as a work camp for criminals from around the area. They're always innocent and have done nothing wrong.

In the playoffs Wc was 0-1 and Cwood was 1-1. Region 6 was 2-5 if I'm not mistaken, that's pretty weak. And as for Wc being picked at the top of the region, if you read back on the Cwood Trojans 2012 thread I picked them to win it!

I don't lump you with the goof balls. Dumb and dumber. You actually make the most sense.

I don't lump you with the goof balls. Dumb and dumber. You actually make the most sense.

Again coming from the person that picked C'wood to win by unrealistic numbers and has now picked Huntingdon to win by 21+.... Why? Because, Huntingdon beat NCS like they did and NCS beat the "all mighty Trojans"....lol please.... They exposed our quad for what it was....WEAK. And than WC89 hits you with some stats and you state the above statement...lol.... Which means you agree with WC89. The region was weak....