Hardest hitters in 3A and 4A this year

maroon

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaylynn Kesterson WGHS! Although Wg has not had its best year (season wise), they have made it into the playoffs and also made it past the 1st round (school record). #50 Jaylynn is a head hunter and deserves to be included in this topic! He rocorded 15 tackles in the win against CG in the 1st round. Nice job!

143 tackles on the year and 31 tackles for a loss! Great Linebacker!

What happened against Lexington? Nobody seems to even know him huh aint that weird! He probally sucks like all of liberty they are scared to hit. haha

i think u boys saw plenty of mr cooper friday night...u know...the guy blitzing A gap down after down

42-18...id say cooper and his crew more than did their job holding lexington well under that 42ppg

I posted about #40 Luke Blanton from Elizabethton earlier in this thread. Here's a little video evidence for you. Watch the film clip from a local news show. The "Hit of the Night" is the first highlight they will show.

http://www2.wjhl.com...t-1-ar-2351479/

That kid Blanton hit was Michael Muszik of GP 6'2" 240 he rushed for 1375 this season and 19 TD's. Elizabethton held him to just 25 yards on 25 carries. Blanton has been doing that all year. Elizabethton is ranked in the top 10 in points not given up this year from all classes.

http://www.unapproved website....hael-muszik.htm

Edited by CyclonePrider

Chris Nazi (Nah-zee) #68 Camden Trey Kelly #67 Camden. Tyler Bush Huntingdon all three of these young men have hammered a lot of guys this season.

Honorable mention to Heath Simpson #44 from Camden he was hurt for about 4 games He finally got healthy for Milan and he laid the best hit I have seen all season during that game. It was so good that the hit itself was mentioned in the Jackson suns article about the game.He wasn't just hitting some little guy either it was Colman #29 6'1" 220 fast and physical. I feel sorry for the kids trying to tackle that beast

Edited by Beagle

i think u boys saw plenty of mr cooper friday night...u know...the guy blitzing A gap down after down

42-18...id say cooper and his crew more than did their job holding lexington well under that 42ppg

If Lexington had a coach they would have put a stop to that loaded front and blitz.Liberty did there math and got in the Lexington's head quick. I'll say for the related topic A.J. Gray #23 Lexington is a heavy hitter.

Sam Landers, James Elliott, Chase Smith, Robert and Glenn Fleenor from CPA should be in this discussion. These guys hav all started on defense since they were in 10th grade. Take away the TD's late in games when we put the 9th and 10th graders in the game....CPA woudl be giving up less than 10 points a game on average.

Lander and Fleenor knocked off 5 helmets between them against Goodpasture in week 0. Unfortunately Fleenor went down with a torn ACL in week 0. The others have picked up the slack and played lights out defense all season.

Ask anyone from Cheatham County. They outsized us by 20 lbs per man...yet our boys held a a team averaging 400+ yards a game on the ground to about 150 yards rushing.

Huge test this week with Milan coming to town.