Boyd Buc @ Grace Christian

reaction

Well I guess you will win then, because we lost at home to Maplewood a few weeks ago. Wow, just wish we were as great as you all!wacko.png

I have to say that the Maplewood fill in game was a great addition to your schedule. Bottomline is this is all in fun and should you guys win friday night we would cheer for you against FCS. Here is my reason, FCS is talking as if they are better than either one of us but their schedule is weak. Their one game against a worthy 1A Gordonsville they lost. If either of us played their schedule we would break all kinds of records

How is Mckamey's back up? to add on to what ram fan said BB has had time to adjust to Hale being out and plus #15 has stepped up in his abscence and carried a large load on his shoulders for the bucs.

I heard no#20 is good to go! I don't think he got alot of torches last Friday but he's All better now! The 3rd running back ran for over 200 yds with a 60 yd run called back for a ghost call...the 4th running back had well over 100 yds rushing too! Now All three running backs will be Full-speed behimd a line whose hitting on All cylinders and fully healthy.... Grace will probably run the ball at least 60 or more times this Friday nite eating away the game clock! Still think this game will come down to turn-overs?

Am I the other Fella? I hope so cause I always wanted to be in a Secret Society Club! I'LL be Secret Agent Man or something like that maybe? Can I be in the Band too or is that pushing it alittle too much? Lol Just Kidding Raven Please don't go and tell 12th man and GCAPride on me again.....

Maybe they were talking about me......who is that guy? maybe one of the newbies that will be here for 3 years watching 100's of tackles for losses. Week to week you never know where he will be playing but i can promise you he will find the ball.

The only competition you have played the entire year has been Gordonsville and you lost. Try playing Hendersonville or Beech for out of district games. CPA, Goodpasture, JP2....at least Boyd played Maplewood as a make up game and played them close. If Boyd or GCA played your schedule this year they would broken every record in the state.

Yes we played nobody, we're terrible and will prob get beat this round. You would only have broke state records if you have a classless coach. I don't know anything about y'all's coach though. We took starters out of all games except 2 and most of the times it's in the first half. We took starters out against Monterey with 2:00 to go in the first, so I'm sure we could've broke every state record if we wanted. Please keep showing your ignorance, I love it