Boyd Buc @ Grace Christian

reaction

I said you all though in general if they are not boyd fans then neither are guru and the other fella. Those that have been on here for a while ram fan gcapride 12th man myself maybe one or two more are the grace posters.

Am I the other Fella? I hope so cause I always wanted to be in a Secret Society Club! I'LL be Secret Agent Man or something like that maybe? Can I be in the Band too or is that pushing it alittle too much? Lol Just Kidding Raven Please don't go and tell 12th man and GCAPride on me again.....

Pride, you're not my daddy & you don't pay my bills so you can take your advice (zero tolerance edit) & set fire to it.

Stupid post on my part, up way past my bedtime last night. I don't know if Brewster wanted a piece of you guys or not, we've never even spoken to each other. Poor judgement and not something we should even be talking about. I agree with you and champ, and for what it's worth, you both have my apology.

Stupid post on my part, up way past my bedtime last night. I don't know if Brewster wanted a piece of you guys or not, we've never even spoken to each other. Poor judgement and not something we should even be talking about. I agree with you and champ, and for what it's worth, you both have my apology.

Good post pride. Edited by orngnblk

No big deal, this is gonna be a real barn burner.

No big deal, this is gonna be a real barn burner.

Very true. It will definitely be a great game. I know some have blogged to say that Grace will win with no problem and likewise the same for BB. I can honestly say that if we have Mckamey we for sure would win...I am that positive. It's tough losing a back that had 2000 plus yards in 10 games and then not having him in post season. Yes, I know BB lost a great back as well but that was early in the season and they've had many games preparing/playing without him. We've just lost one of the best backs in the state......on week 10....which I feel like is a big difference. Can we still win? yes, but I believe we will have to play the best game of our season Friday night to beat a very good BB team.

So, in saying all this, I believe it will be a tight game with the victor winning by 6. It will come down to turnovers and discilpline. Go Rams!!

It's all good!

Very true. It will definitely be a great game. I know some have blogged to say that Grace will win with no problem and likewise the same for BB. I can honestly say that if we have Mckamey we for sure would win...I am that positive. It's tough losing a back that had 2000 plus yards in 10 games and then not having him in post season. Yes, I know BB lost a great back as well but that was early in the season and they've had many games preparing/playing without him. We've just lost one of the best backs in the state......on week 10....which I feel like is a big difference. Can we still win? yes, but I believe we will have to play the best game of our season Friday night to beat a very good BB team.

So, in saying all this, I believe it will be a tight game with the victor winning by 6. It will come down to turnovers and discilpline. Go Rams!!

Too bad we won't get you at full strength.

Shhhh Tpay, you shouldn't say ridiculous things like we might actually compete. We got beat by 7 to a lil ole 1a team, and have blown everyone else out so we're no good

The only competition you have played the entire year has been Gordonsville and you lost. Try playing Hendersonville or Beech for out of district games. CPA, Goodpasture, JP2....at least Boyd played Maplewood as a make up game and played them close. If Boyd or GCA played your schedule this year they would broken every record in the state.