O.K. Huntingdon vs. West Carroll

hardhead70

Yeah them SP boys dont like getting punched in the mouth. They have thier bluff in on everybody in the east. But when you find a team that dont immortalize them and sees them as just the next team they cant handle that. Im glad to have been there to see it for my self in 09 and to have watched it on tv last year. However there will be a new eastern team this year and once again they dont give the west a chance. Im standing on my pick at the begining of the season. I said UC or the Stangs bring home the gold this year. Well the Stangs totally dominated UC and they will continue to do so for the rest of the season and the east will be left scratching thier heads once again. Count on it.

Easy bigswo that 1 point win isnt exactly punching somebody in the mouth. You won and it was what a state game should be. Now what Signal mtn did to SP in 2011. That was getting punched in the mouth. Just saying. Good luck to Huntington really thought you guys had it in the bag last year. Honestly was shocked you guys fell to WC. Prediction is Huntington vs Greenback 2012 state.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy bigswo that 1 point win isnt exactly punching somebody in the mouth. You won and it was what a state game should be. Now what Signal mtn did to SP in 2011. That was getting punched in the mouth. Just saying. Good luck to Huntington really thought you guys had it in the bag last year. Honestly was shocked you guys fell to WC. Prediction is Huntington vs Greenback 2012 state.

GB better than GV?

GB better than GV?

I see them as a dark horse. Gordy has size and seniors. No disrespect at all meant but if Greenback plays good and Gordy will be traveling? SP was very young and very small compared to those Smith County cousins. Ambassador was right they surely should have dominated SP physically but SP defense as immature as it was made several stops in the red zone. They have a quick back and two tackles. #77 is Hoss. Eat hay and pull a wagon you know what i mean?? #53 gets the credit on paper but i think where they haven't played 4 qtrs it will cost them because they where really winded at times. Greenback atmosphere will be as electric as gordy was. Gordys has a couple just like SP does where its questionable if they can keep emotions in check with Greenback fans right on the fence yodeling at them. Cause believe me Greenback stands is like right on the field best i can remember. Not saying I hope but I believe Huntington gets the gold ball this year pending there not lulled asleep and upset before they get to the big game.

I see them as a dark horse. Gordy has size and seniors. No disrespect at all meant but if Greenback plays good and Gordy will be traveling? SP was very young and very small compared to those Smith County cousins. Ambassador was right they surely should have dominated SP physically but SP defense as immature as it was made several stops in the red zone. They have a quick back and two tackles. #77 is Hoss. Eat hay and pull a wagon you know what i mean?? #53 gets the credit on paper but i think where they haven't played 4 qtrs it will cost them because they where really winded at times. Greenback atmosphere will be as electric as gordy was. Gordys has a couple just like SP does where its questionable if they can keep emotions in check with Greenback fans right on the fence yodeling at them. Cause believe me Greenback stands is like right on the field best i can remember. Not saying I hope but I believe Huntington gets the gold ball this year pending there not lulled asleep and upset before they get to the big game.

If Huntingdon keeps playing the way they have the last 4 games they will be hard to beat.

when did you see greenback play

Its not the 1 point I'm talking about. It was the time of possesion, the yards gained on the ground and the overall physical play. I know it was a close game as you said the way a state championship game should be. We just kept that high octane offense sidlined just long enough to win the game. I guess what I'm going on about is that no one and I'm talikg about press fans coaches from all over the state gave UC a chance. But our boys just did what they had been doing all year. I see that same type of will to win in this Huntingdon team. I dont know who they will play but whoever it is had better be ready for a relentless ground attack. They will run the same play over and over again until they just grind the defense into the turf. Only mixing it up enough to keep the defense honest. It's simply the fact that they impose thier will on the opposing team.