CPA @ Cheatham..........Lions & Bears OH MY!

howdoitknow

(Coach), please don't take my comments personal or out of context. I'm just getting a rise out of you and your defensiveness:) I do appreciate you putting up the stats, especially from a fans perspective. I speak for myself on this forum, and with that said I believe that this by far is the beat matchup pos. VS Pos. for either team this yr.i would agree 100 percent., I don't think either team has played anyone better than who they will Friday night.

Someone said there was no visitor side. Is that correct?

No sorry we have to sit on same side. It was a design concept back in 1970 when the school was built or shortly there after. We wont bite though. :) We root for our young men the same as you will. some fans will tell you we are the best hosts they ever been to.

as for what we run. Been the same for years. Line up and run straight down field. These guys(players) have bought into it and believe in it. Plus I've coached most of these seniors since they were 6 years old and the rest I had the pleasure of knowing about the same amount of time. These guys have a real tight bond and will sacrafice everything for oneanother. If you have last years tape then thats all you need. I believe the CPA-Cheatham game is on the TSSAA network site last time i checked.

Get ready for a sloberknocker football game. Two of the best teams in TN going head to head! It'll be one for the record books.

Rise up CUBNATION!!! GO CUBS!!!

No sorry we have to sit on same side. It was a design concept back in 1970 when the school was built or shortly there after. We wont bite though. :) We root for our young men the same as you will. some fans will tell you we are the best hosts they ever been to.

as for what we run. Been the same for years. Line up and run straight down field. These guys(players) have bought into it and believe in it. Plus I've coached most of these seniors since they were 6 years old and the rest I had the pleasure of knowing about the same amount of time. These guys have a real tight bond and will sacrafice everything for oneanother. If you have last years tape then thats all you need. I believe the CPA-Cheatham game is on the TSSAA network site last time i checked.

Get ready for a sloberknocker football game. Two of the best teams in TN going head to head! It'll be one for the record books.

Rise up CUBNATION!!! GO CUBS!!!

I wish this one was in Cookeville for all the marbles. Hate that one of these teams goes home Friday.

How is the seating capacity?

Fairview brought a lot and there was some room left.. May have to squeeze together, but I found jacketman in the crowd so it's not that bad. Me personally usually walk the visitors side fence.. I seem to be able to see the line play better, plus I can talk crap with the visitors lol jk

so we can stand on the visitors side? That sounds like a plan. I can't sit and watch in a regular game.

What I'm saying is, our bleachers are real high, in front of bleachers prob 20 ft pavement then a fence around field.. Alot of people who don't like to sit( me with bad back lol) walks that fence or stands. Your not as high, but for someone like me who really wants see ground level and the line, I just came too like the fence.. Just Personel preference.. If I were you coach, I would pre warn fans, so there is no shock or angry people.. There is not a lot of us, but me and few others like to stand on visitors side on fence. We will cheer for our boys, were not being disrespectful, that is just where we like to be, plus the fact normally not as many people on visitors side.

What I'm saying is, our bleachers are real high, in front of bleachers prob 20 ft pavement then a fence around field.. Alot of people who don't like to sit( me with bad back lol) walks that fence or stands. Your not as high, but for someone like me who really wants see ground level and the line, I just came too like the fence.. Just Personel preference.. If I were you coach, I would pre warn fans, so there is no shock or angry people.. There is not a lot of us, but me and few others like to stand on visitors side on fence. We will cheer for our boys, were not being disrespectful, that is just where we like to be, plus the fact normally not as many people on visitors side.

I don't think anyones going to be shocked or angry about you cheering for your boys. That is what its all about. Most CPA fans are good folk. They are a lot nicer than I am! Lol