Eagleville @ Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to throw this out there.

I'd like to see Gville go with an unbalanced line with Payne and Coen on the same side.

Let Payne lead and Cason or Watson follow. I'd say no less than 10 yards every play.

When the defense adjusts, counter and go to the weak side.

That's my playbook contribution this week. :popcorneater:

Technically, they do that most plays anyway. Coen is always bringing the noise when he pulls into the hole. So, most of the time Coen and Payne end up on the same side anyway.

For those unable to make it to the Gordonsville-Eagleville game this Friday night, DTC TV and myDTC3.com will be there to film all the action and webstream it LIVE at www.mydtc3.com. The webstream is free of charge and provided as a courtesy of DTC Communications and DTC TV. Read more about the game and our telecast at http://www.mydtc3.com/node/1334.

Yelp, they were. And I'm like you, it's cool. And yes....they have used it before. SC don't mind helping out. I, like you, know most every kid playing on both county teams.

You have to admit, it sure makes some look plum stupid, don't it.

maybe the few that do that want to be on the winning side ^_^ and plenty of owls sit on south pitts side every year but im sure thats ok huh lol are they plum stupid as well ??? that indoor facility was built for the tigers playoff runs anyway... because its always empty this time of year :roflol: