The 2013 SP Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Guest Purplepastry

Let me ask you a question. Have you heard where my Murphy Fair book might be? I have heard 3 or 4 different stories. I have heard that pegleg man and that powerp man have it, I have also heard that Marshall man has it and now I am hearing that Swenson man in Huntingdon has it. What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I need my book back. You think im joking but im not.

You should drown your sorrows in a case of fudge rounds and the sugar kick will make everything all right, ya old glucose wizzer. Just make sure you chuck your computer before hand, last time you went into a diabetic coma your synapse challenged boy got on it.

WOW!!! SP talking about next year........While MC and Junior are still playing........ :shock:

LOPAO.............................Yep strange things happen sometimes.....Old Pirate says yous a funny feller-a real troller....little junior will be talking about next year real.......soon........like Friday about 9:30 pm. Edited by OLD PIRATE

JoeWillie says this version of the Pirates will lose to Marion County. That's about all I know about them at this time.

LOPAO.......Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, dad burnit feller, yous found them rose colored glasses again! It ain't happening............bank it! It's an amozing thing how a tad of success playing muffins clouds folkes thinking........ Edited by OLD PIRATE

WOW!!! SP talking about next year........While MC and Junior are still playing........ :shock:

Yep, that's our playoff system we have been handed. Champions play champions in the second round while district runner ups play 3rd place teams. It could happen to Marion at some point in the next two years. I'd be willing to bet you wouldn't like it either.

LOPAO.......Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, dad burnit feller, yous found them rose colored glasses again! It ain't happening............bank it! It's an amozing thing how a tad of success playing muffins clouds folkes thinking........

Sure it is...you bank it!! Quarterfinals ain't "a tad of success". Ostrich up all you want.

Edited by JoeWillie12