Play by Play Announcers (Shout Out)

pegleg

Pegleg, let me ask you a question. How much money does Grider pay this Dunwoody man and this Jackson man to announce his games? I listened to them one game a few years ago when I was sick on WEPG because I could not make it to Griders stadium. That Dunwoody man is a real good announcer, but I could not understand that Jackson man. You think im joking but im not.

Well, Roy they are in contract negotiations with Grider the next couple of weeks, I am told. I also understand that Gruden man makes 4 Million a year at ESPN. If they ask for that much, then Grider will have to charge more to get to see his games...

Have to give a shoutout to Chris Goforth and Jeff Keasler who do Bucs Radio for Chattanooga FoxSports AM 1370. They do a great job every week. I know they are excited to be able to keep rolling with the Bucs as long as they are in this thing! :thumb:

Chris use to be our play by play guy and he was great. I didn't think we would be able to replace him with anyone as good as Chris, but we have..Not a bad guy either to be from Jasper.....

Have to give a shoutout to Chris Goforth and Jeff Keasler who do Bucs Radio for Chattanooga FoxSports AM 1370. They do a great job every week. I know they are excited to be able to keep rolling with the Bucs as long as they are in this thing! :thumb:

I love listening to Chris and Jeff! I've been in the booth while they're doing their work a few times and was in awe of the time, preparation and heart these guys put into the game every Friday night. Truly masters of their craft.

Guest Termite

It wouldn't be a Gordonsville Tigers game without Keith Williams and Pat Warren.

I like Keith. He's gotten better and better over the years. Pat would be a lot better if he quit screaming and yelling over EVERYTHING. Being excited is one thing, but a 1 yard gain and you think somebody just broke off a 90 yard TD run.

And announce the score moer than once a quarter..

They are tons and tons better than JW though.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, Roy they are in contract negotiations with Grider the next couple of weeks, I am told. I also understand that Gruden man makes 4 Million a year at ESPN. If they ask for that much, then Grider will have to charge more to get to see his games...

Pegleg, im not falling for this mess. I asked a man at Freds about this and he said that Dunwoody man and that Jackson man does it for free for Grider. Let me ask you a question. Are they going to do it for free for our new coach? Grider should atleast paid for their travel cost and food cost. Did you ever fly this Dunwoody man and Jackson man to away games in your plane? I bet if you did they were so shook up when they got there they could not even announce the game. I always listen to them on WEPG on my way home from Griders field. You think im joking but im not.

Pegleg, im not falling for this mess. I asked a man at Freds about this and he said that Dunwoody man and that Jackson man does it for free for Grider. Let me ask you a question. Are they going to do it for free for our new coach? Grider should atleast paid for their travel cost and food cost. Did you ever fly this Dunwoody man and Jackson man to away games in your plane? I bet if you did they were so shook up when they got there they could not even announce the game. I always listen to them on WEPG on my way home from Griders field. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, someone said that Sherrill man may not be back next year broadcasting from the Sherrill Pressbox. Should that pressbox be named for someone else. Will you take the place of that Sherrill man?

Roy, someone said that Sherrill man may not be back next year broadcasting from the Sherrill Pressbox. Should that pressbox be named for someone else. Will you take the place of that Sherrill man?

Are you joking pegleg? I would not do that mess for anything. I talked to a man yesterday at Foodland and he did not say anything about that Sherrill man leaving. Did Powerp tell you this mess? I would not listen to him. I will ask that man at Foodland the next time im in here about this Sherrill man. Let me ask you a question. Are you and Powerp going to be flying Grider to the away games next year since he will not be coaching our boys?