DeKalb Co. Season Thoughts

TigerPride23

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try to look on the bright side. Maybe when the tourneys that matter the most come up, we will have increased our post play by not having Howell. Then when he is back we will be all around better. lol

You're right. The bright side of this whole situation is that it may increase our depth even more, although come January, we may have some lumps to show for it. I think it's going to be very difficult to win the district regular season outright now. Not impossible, but definitely not easy. We HAVE to be ready for district and region tournaments though.

Depth not very good. Guards arent very good except Howell, that was evident at Smith. Fullilove and Atnip will have to carry the team. Guards have to make shots and handle the ball. Also was Howell wasis a great defender. No one else plays defense like him. I say Tigers go 5-5 without him. I hope not but he will be missed more than people think. Good luck tigers. Is Molander ever coming back.

Molander was playing through injuries at the end of football season, then last week while practicing for the east/west all star game he messed it up again from what I heard and didn't participate yesterday in the game. So I doubt his return will be soon.

I may be wrong, but from what I've heard Howell was suspended from school for fighting. So yes it's probably true that he will be missed for awhile.