DISTRICT 10A BASEBALL

BaseballAlumni12

What happened to CA that they lost to NCS tonight?

Cougars are really young this year, starting 3-4 freshmen every game. We also have had two starters out due to injury. Hope they are back soon! Also, Nashville Christian hit the ball REALLY well in both games! Their leadoff batter probably had 6 hits in the two games.

Edited by CACougars

Cougars are really young this year, starting 3-4 freshmen every game. We also have had two starters out due to injury. Hope they are back soon! Also, Nashville Christian hit the ball REALLY well in both games! Their leadoff batter probably had 6 hits in the two games.

You can try to back Nashville Christian up, but they've always been used to having such a dominant team and now they've done nothing this year. Biggest disappointment in the district. And CA can try and say they are blaming it on their freshmen, but you can't always give the blame away. You have to own up to the loss yourselves.

You can try to back Nashville Christian up, but they've always been used to having such a dominant team and now they've done nothing this year. Biggest disappointment in the district. And CA can try and say they are blaming it on their freshmen, but you can't always give the blame away. You have to own up to the loss yourselves.

I wasn't making any excuses, was stating the facts and answering the question. They hit great! And they won. If you don't want an answer to the question, skip the reply

Well, as you can see the district has definitely gone off course from what we thought was gonna happen. There has been a few surprises that nobody was really expecting. First of all, I didn't realize before the season had started that Houston Co. didn't really lose anybody last year. They have some strong pitching, but their hitting is pretty spotty in the line-up. Nashville Christian wasn't near as good as people thought they were gonna be, they looked really low on pitching and their hitting just hasn't came around enough. Clarksville Academy had some pretty decent pitching and the top half of the line-up can hit pretty well. Heritage has done more than what people have expected, AGAIN. They have 3 DOMINANT pitchers 2 of which have over 50 strike-outs on the season already. Their whole line-up can hit the ball with several kids on the bench who can come in and deliver a pinch hit at any moment. East Robertson just doesn't have enough pitching, but they can hit the ball pretty well. McEwen, well they're just McEwen :roflol: .

Jo Byrns is also a really good team this year. They have pitching and hitting! I would look for them to try to make a run in the tournament TOO!

My Final Regular Season Guess:

1. White House Heritage

2. Houston County

3. Jo Byrns

4. Clarksville Academy

5. East Robertson

6. Nasvhille Christian

7. McEwen

My District 10 Tournament Guess:

1. White House Heritage

2. Houston CO.

3. Jo Byrns

4. East Robertson

5. Clarksville Academy

6. Nashville Christian

7. McEwen

My Region 5 Guess:

1. White House Heritage

1. Middle Tennessee Christian

2. Houston CO.

2. Community

Good luck with the rest of the season everyone! I hope everybody stays safe out there!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...