Richland v. Collinwood

raidernation1995

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richland and collinwood play monday november 19. Who takes this game? I think it will be a very competitive game and richland will have a bad taste since c wood put them out of the region in the first round last year. They will be playing with a chip on their shoulder.

I will say that Cwood will win but I think that Cwood will be without several key players that are still playing football. Tucker R., W. Pigg, and H. Andrews will have to carry the load. Edited by WCHSGRAD

I will say that Cwood will win but I think that Cwood will be without several key players that are still playing football. Tucker R., W. Pigg, and H. Andrews will have to carry the load.

I still dont think collinwood can handle this tough richland team, i do not think however that it will be a blow out i know it will be a good game...but i hear there point guard Daniels #32 is out with an injury and Ethan Butler? Are they expected to be back anytime soon?

We played Richland the other day and they appear to be a very solid veteran team. A nice mix of talent! I was very impressed with #15. #30 is a very aggressive force as well, plus you have the kid that can shoot from about anywhere in the gym (I do not recall his number). I wish all of our players were able to play, but we have a chance to play again next month and the entire team will be there. I thought we played pretty well though considering. The 2 seniors we had played well and our young guys contributed quite a bit. Richland has a very nice team and should be very successful this year!!!