The D-B Downward Spiral begins

ripzip11

With TWO players that most schools never get and the few lucky schools get to have once in a lifetime gone, the Dobyns-Bennett Indians need to go ahead and start trying on the NET runner-up hat to make sure the sizes are correct for next year and years to come. Science Hill will gladly take the reigns as the NET powerhouse. Great Job D-B on being the flagship for NET but all things come and go and your time has gone.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before SH can carry the mantle of big dog on the block, they will actually need to beat DB. This years seniors weren't even born the last time SH beat DB. Yes, DB is losing two of the best athletes they have had in a while, but Science Hill is losing their fair share as well. Someone very close to the SH program told me that he expected them to be down next year.

Edited by where's the love?

With TWO players that most schools never get and the few lucky schools get to have once in a lifetime gone, the Dobyns-Bennett Indians need to go ahead and start trying on the NET runner-up hat to make sure the sizes are correct for next year and years to come. Science Hill will gladly take the reigns as the NET powerhouse. Great Job D-B on being the flagship for NET but all things come and go and your time has gone.

thca9rcnv5.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You could be right of course, but never count DB out until the last whistle blows. Here are a few things you can always count on year in and year out regarding DB and SH:

- They will pretty much always stomp the other teams in the conference

- One of them will always win the conference

- There seems to be an imaginary line in Knoxville when it comes playoff time

That being said, both DB and SH had fantastic teams this year. After watching both play multiple times, I fully believe that if they played good competition (i.e., knoxville area) every week that one or both of them could go very deep into the playoffs. It is just very difficult to be winning 60-0 all the time in the Tri-cities and at the same time be prepared come playoff time. Would love to see Boone take down both of them next year but that is just wishful thinking. I look for both to be very strong again in 2013.

"WE" hear this almost every year. DB probably won't be as good as this year but I say they still win the conference and don't loose to anyone in upper east tn.

Well Waco, "we" DB that is, agrees with "you". If you need to know anything about DB just ask me and Art.

I couldn't help noticing that you seem, at least on the surface, to be having an identity crisis. Maybe a few problems dealing with the Maryville fans?

I'd be glad to make an appointment for you at my office. If it turns out to be serious, I can get you in the Pavillion over at Mountain States. Just holler.

I couldn't help noticing that you seem, at least on the surface, to be having an identity crisis. Maybe a few problems dealing with the Maryville fans?

I'd be glad to make an appointment for you at my office. If it turns out to be serious, I can get you in the Pavillion over at Mountain States. Just holler.

No help needed. Thanks anyway Waco

Well Waco, "we" DB that is, agrees with "you". If you need to know anything about DB just ask me and Art.

After last weeks Maryville-DB thread you and Art will forever be known as Dumb & Dumber. I saw where Art got down on his knees when will the Maryville folks be getting your apology. You two should look for another hobbie.

After last weeks Maryville-DB thread you and Art will forever be known as Dumb & Dumber. I saw where Art got down on his knees when will the Maryville folks be getting your apology. You two should look for another hobbie.

I will not apologize to anyone from Maryville. We should have won that game. They accused us of disrespecting them. We have traditions as does anyone. I'm proud to be an Indian and always will. I will continue to pull for DB and stay true to them. And if you feel the same then that's great but dont expect me to back down from you. I can come out from behind this screen name as soon as I have chance if you would like to set that up. Were on the same team or we can we on different, whatever you want. Cant wait unti '13. ROLL TRIBE