10AAA

olddevil

I was told that DC wanted week 10 with Henry County because 3 was already filled. Henry didn't work it out. Might want to get your facts straight before you bash DC AGAIN ! As for the rivalry sounds like it was Henry Co. that didn't keep it alive.

I was told that DC wanted week 10 with Henry County because 3 was already filled. Henry didn't work it out. Might want to get your facts straight before you bash DC AGAIN ! As for the rivalry sounds like it was Henry Co. that didn't keep it alive.

Lol yeah. I heard all about week 10.

Edited by RedSwarm10

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a shame that these two schools can not work it out the people of Dickson and Henry County what this rivalry to go on both schools should make consessons on there schedules for this game no matter what. This rivalry keeps the blood pumping in both commuities and it is history and lor for player and fans to pass on to the younger ones that played in this game. I have a duel reson I played at HC and my son goes to DC and that all we talk about from the start of the season is the HenryCounty game. Someone needs to wake up this like losing a part of your family. What it is we have a new school Adm. from Willamson County and he thinks the schools are better over there he is dead wrong he needs to go back over there and stay. It like any where in Tennessee we think we have to have a person from outside run our business wake up. Both schools will be lesser for not have this rivalry not because of who owes the barrel but for sportsmanship of the of both schools and the students and the fans. This is a sad day for both schools. If it can not be worked out. Me for one it will never be the same.

Ehhh...I don't really see anything wrong with how we play. Our 1st round playoff exit was a result of youth in my opinion. Add to that it was on the road against an opponent that was likely underrated by the minds of our players. I wouldn't count on it happening again next year.

As for our style of play, keep in mind, our 2006, 2007, 2008, and probably even our 2005 and 2009 teams all passed the ball much better and more frequently than did the 2011 team, yet none of them were able to accomplish what the '11 team did. It's all about the talent and strengths of your players, and how they fit into the system and perform as a team.

Over all, I'd say our coaches do an excellent job of game planning to our players' strengths. It's just a matter of getting them to a point where they can execute consistently, and although we lost in the 1st round, we were becoming much more consistent late in the year. There is reason to be excited for 2013 and beyond.

Yes they most definetly played to their strenghts in 11'. Coaching staff made many adjustments from 2010 to 2011 with the players they had coming back.

I have no problem with the way they call I just think that style of play is built for a team like 11' and i dont see that type of team at all in even our up coming years.

I do think youth/ injuries was a huge part of the 1st round out.

And when I point out throwing more. I dont mean 23 attempts just more than 7. I know we are best running the ball but just a bluff/threat is going to open it up more. Id consider anything over 50% completion percentage is more threat than bluff too.

Edited by Patriot4