2013 Sequoyah Chiefs

dumdum

Oh my, ok, put yourself in his shoes, coached 39 years, heart just wasn't in it. Just took 3 weeks to realize that football plays a huge role in his life ( and 3 weeks at home with the wife may have helped, lol), just a few days back and he is right in there preparing for a great season. Don't put to much thought into folks. The Chiefs got one thing in mind and it begins August 23rd, 7:30 versus Tellico Plains.

And this is all that matters!Good luck to the chiefs and coach.

That's a shame, Sequoyah really deserves to have a coach that cares about the team. I really don't know the details, but it seems that Satterfield just doesn't care that much...And as a Central fan I know a thing or two about a coach not giving a crap about their team...

OUCH!!! I take it your not happy with the current staff or coach? :popcorneater:

It's your opinion but I still think you're way off base with that comment. I believe he cares more than most.

Fair enough, it is just my opinion whether off base or not...I haven't talked with him in a while so maybe things have changed...Regardless, good luck to him and the rest of the team!