Friendship vs. Adamsville

Roy Dillard

I gotcha and I totally understand. We also have a safety who loves to lay the wood. I'm not gonna make a score prediction cause I don't want it to seem like I'm disrespecting Aville, plus I've only seen like 30 minutes of them playing which is a very small sample.

I can understand FCS being he favorites in this game...last years champs,impressive record,formidible scedule...I just find it hard to pick them over Adamsville if the 'Cards stay focused and aren't awestruck by the atmosphere.

I agree bigger is not always better. We played a 5a team in Hardin County that looks eerily close to your bunch. One difference is you are better at QB they were better at receiver. I know they bowed out of playoffs early in 5a but we ruined ther world when we beat them they went on a 3-4 game losing skid after we beat them. I said all of that to say this. We have been challenged by what would by all means be as good as a 2a team as there could be. I look for this one to come down to mistakes. Whichever team can limit those will win.

SOme of dresden's players were commenting on how much more physical we were than anybody they had played. I just hope we bring that with us on Saturday. Here's to a great game and an injury free game for both teams. I would be amiss if I didnt stay with my Cardinals though. Oh and I will be here all week lol you dang monster truck driving sweatervest wearing football kings. lol

Edited by CVN72

Gordonsville is pretty good. Huntingdon is pretty good. It should be a great game. The 2012 Gordonsville team was the favorite out of the east and they have delivered. Now back on topic.

We both lost early, y'all a 1a us a 4a! We'll see some insight after Friday ! If Huntingdon rolls Gordy then our win against Dresden looks even better!

We both lost early, y'all a 1a us a 4a! We'll see some insight after Friday ! If Huntingdon rolls Gordy then our win against Dresden looks even better!

Yeah we'll see, I don't think the outcome of that game has anything to do with this game. Gville has their hands full this week, but I believe they have what it takes. Your W against Dresden will not look good no matter what, that's just how it's gonna be lol