Friendship vs. Adamsville

Roy Dillard

I think the main senior losses of concern for next year are 2 defensive tackles (Dunn and Isbell) and 2 receivers. Unfortunately for our opponents our QB is a junior.

Key receivers are seniors, #6, 10, 12. Also, Mr. Football nominee, #55 is a senior. We won't be completely rebuilding, though. In addition to the QB, both RB's are sophomores. We will need some linemen and receivers to step up.

Wasn't in to the games back then. Really??? 6 int's? Were you on that team?

I didn't play any but I was a 8th grader on the team and my brother was a senior on the team. And yeah our QB threw six picks, and one was a pick 6. We still only gave up 19. That defense was better than the defense we had last year in my opinion. We were in the game till the final whistle and not many teams can say that after throwing six INT's lol

Edited by CommanderMan

I didn't play any but I was a 8th grader on the team and my brother was a senior on the team. And yeah our QB threw six picks, and one was a pick 6. We still only gave 19. That defense was better than the defense we had last year in my opinion. We were in the game till the final whistle and not many teams can say that after throwing six INT's lol

I am hoping for a replication of these 6 picks ! We like picks !