Friendship vs. Adamsville

Roy Dillard

Guest hevyrevy1611

If Friendship wins, they will have really done something amazing to beat Adamsville. The Cardinals have HUGE size, speed, crafty coaches, super receivers... can't see how Friendship can win this one if Adamsville plays mistake free ball, which I am sure they will. Gonna try to find this game on TV, will be a good one to watch, I'm pulling for Adamsville in this one!

If Friendship wins, they will have really done something amazing to beat Adamsville. The Cardinals have HUGE size, speed, crafty coaches, super receivers... can't see how Friendship can win this one if Adamsville plays mistake free ball, which I am sure they will. Gonna try to find this game on TV, will be a good one to watch, I'm pulling for Adamsville in this one!

Good defenses and offenses make the opposing offense or defense make mistakes.

• Upvote 1

Yep salrsnan saw them on youtube kick two from dressing room. I guess i was wrong. Oh well its nit his first time either. To be wrong that is

Never let butchie, rage, or a volfan get close to my master piece of a hair do. You guys keep away from me and my hair

I'm Buying Him A Comb For Christmas.....Bet He Never Parts With It....