Friendship vs. Adamsville

Roy Dillard

Cards, was really really hoping you would pull this win out but it just was not the year for that. You guys had a GREAT season. You need to hold your heads high and be proud of what you did this year. You have nothing to be ashamed of!! Congrats on a great season and get ready and prepare for next year!!

Maybe if the TSSAA removed all the other 2A teams from the classification, then you would have a real shot at winning. Although, you'd probably still find a way to get skunked again. Dresden ... never has been, never will be.

I just think its more than a coincidence that most of the better teams from the east are private. But Congrats on the win. We'll see if you do as well next year.

FCS has the worst fan base ever! This thread just proves it.

The sad thing is that I went to the FCS and Boyd game (I'm from Chattanooga area, but not affiliated with Boyd) and sat on the FCS side and milled around with FCS folks at halftime. They are really good people. I saw nothing on the sidelines from players or coaches that bothered me. Good coaches, good kids.

They just have one really immature person on here with diarrhea of the mouth and a couple others that aren't really that bad, but they (mostly he) really do give a fine school (from what I can tell) a bad reputation with the rest of the whole state. I'm guessing if their administration or Board had any idea he was acting like this on there, they would ask him to stop. Just a lot of immaturity.

I will say after watching them play. They are the best team in 2a. Congrats to a great team.

Edited by FootballFan51

The sad thing is that I went to the FCS and Boyd game (I'm from Chattanooga area, but not affiliated with Boyd) and sat on the FCS side and milled around with FCS folks at halftime. They are really good people. I saw nothing on the sidelines from players or coaches that bothered me. Good coaches, good kids.

They just have one really immature person on here with diarrhea of the mouth and a couple others that aren't really that bad, but they (mostly he) really do give a fine school (from what I can tell) a bad reputation with the rest of the whole state. I'm guessing if their administration or Board had any idea he was acting like this on there, they would ask him to stop. Just a lot of immaturity.

I will say after watching them play. They are the best team in 2a. Congrats to a great team.

Wow somebody takes these boards a little too seriously

We all talk trash and the bad thing is we can't shut him up. They were the best team in 2a this year and Adamsville deserved to be there. Cards you guys are a class act and congrats on your season. Commander girl you suck but congrats again..... lol Doyle drink that coke and next year the wager continues.......