Dresden Lions 2013

TNFootball

Yeah, this 3rd place team went to Cookeville. None of the other teams in our district did. We didn't have a Warbritton on the team when we won a state championship in the past. Wait and see what happens this Fall. Total domination. The West Carroll game was a fluke and everyone knows it. Look at what we did to them in the playoffs. All the West Carroll regular season game did last year was wake us up a little. We appreciate it War Eagles. We will be 5-0 in district play and see what we can do against Adamsville in November.

just like the third place lions went to cookville the year before. Only thing you have that is dominating is flapping of the gums. You better find a passing game or Adamsville will embarress you if you make it that far.

I went to your scrimmage yesterday and heard from a friend about your Camden scrimmage. You guys don't have a prayer against us come Week 10. You have some athletes at some spots but everyone knows if you can't block you aren't going to beat a good team. I can tell you guys are trying to give a lot of your younger guys some looks on defense to build depth but your offensive line is not going to block half your schedule. I was actually quite disappointed in your team yesterday. I was expecting some hard hits and some kind of intensity...but there was none of that. What's funny is the hardest hit you guys had was by one of your RB/WR kids when he ran over a TCA defender. We can give you our backups from our offensive line and you can use them as your starting o line this fall in exchange for your 2 Adamsville films from the last 2 years since that is the only team with a chance of beating us in the playoffs. I do wish you guys luck in your pursuit of 2nd place in our district. Side note: Heard West Carroll got destroyed by Union City.

Well arent we just quite the football Guru now? Now I'm all about some Mustang Football my friend but we play one game at a time to the best of my knowledge. These kids that are working out in all the different programs will grow tremendously through the summer and you never know what the Fall will bring. I feel good about how our program is right now and they are definately going in the right direction. However, their are some really good football teams out there waiting to smack our boys right in the mouth and our boys have to step up to the plate and take them on. Until we do that, we are all on the same playing field in my eyes.

hate to tell you but Terrance Bell Chris Donald Boo Weathers Parish etc aint walkin out that locker room this fall

You are certainly correct on your comment. However this year it will be Jacob Blake, Tyler Bush, Jake Sisk, Austin Sampson and a litttle ole running back that may have you wishing we had Boo back lol Its no secret that we lost one of the best offensive lines to come through Huntingdon in a long time. However, good programs find ways to fill those slots year in year out. I have watched both of Huntingdons scrimmages this spring and without a doubt I can say they have kids stepping up and filling the slots well. Remember Terrance, Boo, Chris and both the Warbritton boys all had to step up at some point and lead their teams, no doubt this years team will have the same happen. Fall cant get here quick enough!!!! One game at a time boys!!

You are certainly correct on your comment. However this year it will be Jacob Blake, Tyler Bush, Jake Sisk, Austin Sampson and a litttle ole running back that may have you wishing we had Boo back lol Its no secret that we lost one of the best offensive lines to come through Huntingdon in a long time. However, good programs find ways to fill those slots year in year out. I have watched both of Huntingdons scrimmages this spring and without a doubt I can say they have kids stepping up and filling the slots well. Remember Terrance, Boo, Chris and both the Warbritton boys all had to step up at some point and lead their teams, no doubt this years team will have the same happen. Fall cant get here quick enough!!!! One game at a time boys!!

It's pretty much a fact that Huntingdon will have a excellent line for whomever to run behind. I'd say their line coach is pretty much class of the field these days along with Adamsville. Should be a very interesting season this year.