Is Hamilton gonna go open zone? When?

hamjam40

What 5A team dropped down to 4A. With an all american RB?

What worked for us? We just finished our 4th year. What in the world are you talking about? I was replying to your post, again your post, about adding NGA teams.

I an't got know problem with Alcoa...... Your the best of the best... don't tug on supermans cape..... But if you want to have a pissing match I go along. Oh yea, ducking, we are playing Dobbins Bennett, and Riverdale next year who are we ducking? Your coach and ours talked they tried to make a game work could not get the schedule worked out. Ducking nobody wants to play your freshman team, we did last 2 years... we an't ducking. You beat the crap out of us this year and the season before that it was none to good for you guys. Don't lose your head an't saying we can whoop your varsity, take a pill.

That would be Red Bank. Dropped down to 4A after winning 5A championship.

Got hammered by Murvil the next year with G Riggs.

Add whoever you want. Chatta teams are, in my opinion, behind even the NET teams at this point.

Alcoa alone had 5 kids dressed for the Vols/Cats game.

Where is that one kid from Calhoun that played for UT???

Oh yeah..He is at TTU with two other Alcoa kids.

I would agree that Chatt teams are behind..... thats not even a argument.

just jumping in but do you really want to know about calhoun kids? have you ever heard of Kris durham, who just signed with seattle that oh yea was georgia bulldogs top receiver? and scotty blair who was ga tech all time field goal kicker and lets not forget adam griffith who Alabama signed first --last year---would you like me to keep on naming alumni from calhoun alone--not to mention cartersville alumni like ronnie brown--ever hear of him--auburn all time back ----you are an idiot if you think alcoa has put more in college or pros then calhoun and cartersville--if you really want to compare let me know !!!!Alocoa is great and maryville great but not the programs of cartersvill calhoun ok---

Edited by chattaringgold

on another note you named the two top high schools in state of tn basically---if you want me to throw in buford let me know also----you will get laughed out of this vent if you think alcoa or marryville can run with buford, peach co, camden county or any of the true ga powers---go to youtube and you will see what realy LSU, ALABAMA RECRUITS EVERY YEAR AS FAR AS LINEMAN and skilled players---BUFORD HAD 3 ALA LINEMAN AND PEACH HAD 2 LSU LINEMAN not to count the skilled positions---just making a point---dont compare Alcoa and maryville to playing anybody in Ga---they wont---its just like Ga saying they can run with florida football highschools== florida way to fast for our size--just like ga size way to big for tn football---its just true accept it---if you dont believe me go to buford vs calhoun on you tube and it looks like two college teams playing---oh yea thats because their was 6 d1 players in the game and oh yea 14 other scholorship players playing also last year---

Edited by chattaringgold

I do believe that Hamilton County had open enrollment before the merger of the two school systems.

Those schools would be:

Ooltewah

Soddy

Red Bank

Central

East Ridge

No State championship, Red Bank won there’s after the merge.

If you want a top team like Alcoa, the town of Signal would need to buy the building and property, ask the state for a school system. That’s the only way you’re going to do it.

The real last great team from Chattanooga I mean over time was Ooltewah, still no title, although the sate semi against Smyrna was the biggest travesty I had ever seen, Smyrna goes onto win the title. But I digress. 13 high schools in 250k town an’t going to happen.

I do believe that Hamilton County had open enrollment before the merger of the two school systems.

Those schools would be:

Ooltewah

Soddy

Red Bank

Central

East Ridge

No State championship, Red Bank won there’s after the merge.

If you want a top team like Alcoa, the town of Signal would need to buy the building and property, ask the state for a school system. That’s the only way you’re going to do it.

The real last great team from Chattanooga I mean over time was Ooltewah, still no title, although the sate semi against Smyrna was the biggest travesty I had ever seen, Smyrna goes onto win the title. But I digress. 13 high schools in 250k town an’t going to happen.

i Almost forgot, most of these schools in hamilton county are getting there 8th grade classes plucked by Baylor and McCallie,. We lost 2 top 8th grade RB the past 2 years to McCallie, I know they are after Central (Brown) and a couple of kids from Signal, 1 from RB.

Now don't get me wrong nobady is forcing these kids, it is a better education, and don't blame them for taking the jump. But please don't (Baylor, McCallie) folks don't look me in the eye, or post on here we don't recruit. And that we don't give aid...... and that they need to pass a exam to get in..... Bull...... I am sure CAK is getting it done to .....

Edited by chattacane