Is Hamilton gonna go open zone? When?

hamjam40

Some of the schools are already near capacity or will be again soon. There was a rezoning in the east part of the county that caused all sorts of controversy in those neighborhoods due to the zoning map being altered. I don't see the zones being removed, some of the schools would have many more than capacity trying to get in and others would be even less utilized than they already are. Several of the currently AA schools in Chattanooga were formerly AAA schools for those who don't know.

I would like to be open zoned with strings attached ..... Baylor and Boyd don't have to absorb 300 kids from Howard to pick up 2 mediocre never been Coached football players... which raises their classification........I just want to absorb the athletes from surrounding schools only and drop back down to single A...... kinda like Friendship Christian and Boyd Buch..... or Alcoa

How did we get lumped into this joker? :mrgreen:

I thought we already determined how to get Signal back on top?

Edited by reaction

You could combine all those and include N Ga schools as well and still never beat a Blount Co. team.

Whatever, you just don't like to be called out on this stuff. The truth hurts. How are all the other schools in Blount Cty? Hey just post the rest of the schools and their records for the last 10 years. That should be interesting reading.

Whatever, you just don't like to be called out on this stuff. The truth hurts. How are all the other schools in Blount Cty? Hey just post the rest of the schools and their records for the last 10 years. That should be interesting reading.

Well since 1999 WB has been in the playoffs 8 times and was ranked #1 in the state for a week in 2007.

They have also beaten a #1 team in that time span in the playoffs.

Again, something that a HamCo team cannot say.

Heritage has not bees as fortunate as their crosstown rivals.