Rhea County Football 2013

EagleLegend1

Well let me chime in alittle. EagleLegend1 you want thoughts, BigGreenCountry you say we will get a fresh start with the new district - Answer - we got that 2 years ago and we have won 3 games so far and the lack of interest in participating is increasing, theduckman you want to know where all the Rhea folks are at. Well it dont take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Mountain Troll there are a others to go with your post. chattacane yes we have had 2 back to back freshmen teams and yes look forward to seeing you next year.

The common dedominator is - CHANGE!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe that folks of Rhea County are letting this continue.

Sounds like there is more going on with the program than folks think.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's been so long since anyone had been on this thread I figured no one cared! Rhea threads are boring anymore!

Well, I'm not very bright... but it could be because it's only February. It's three or four months until SPRING PRACTICE and 6+ months until Week One?! Maybe I'm wrong, but I think most of the Rhea County faithful are still stuck holding onto what's left of our invigorating basketball season. Bud, we've got track, baseball, softball, men's soccer, women's club soccer, men's tennis, women's tennis, and half a semester of grueling intramural sports before it's time to hit the turf for God's favorite sport.

You wanted everyone's two cents, right? There's my nickel's worth. :roflol:

The regulars were definitely not regular this year, myself included. If only we still had RheaCo's weekly scouting reports to keep us checking the board, maybe people be more talkative on here.

Back to my basketball comment, it was a real treat watching Jalen drop 41 against Cleveland Tuesday night. Any win against that school is big news for the Green and Gold faithful.

If anyone reads the boards this time of year besides our select few, what's everyone's thoughts on the new district we'll be playing in this year?