Rhea County Football 2013

EagleLegend1

I like the move to district 6. I think it will be a fresh start for the program.We have had 2 or 3 very good freshmen teams back to back. We have some good talent coming back next year. We can win district 6 next year, plus I have heard the schedule for next year. No Cleveland which I don't like but we do get Red Bank back on the schedule.

This is the schedule that I have been told

Week 0 Aug 23 Off

Week 1 Aug 30 Coffee Co.

Week 2 Sept 6 White Co. *

Week 3 Sept 13 @ Walker Valley

Week 4 Sept 20 Cumberland Co. *

Week 5 Sept 27 @ Red Bank

Week 6 Oct 4 Cookeville *

Week 7 Oct 11 @ Soddy Daisy

Week 8 Oct 18 @ Warren Co. *

Week 9 Oct 25 East Hamilton

Week 10 Nov 1 @ Stone Memorial *

* = District Game

Where are all the Rhea County fans that use to post on coacht. Oh, I know. they are buried along with the program. Don't get me wrong the facilities have had a huge up grade. The program not so much. You guys are talking about the last two freshmen groups that came through are great. Our varsity ended the season with about 33 players. The freshmen program had about 28 the 2011 season. where did all that talent go. I'll tell you the same place this years freshmen group will be, walking the halls. I've heard that about half of the team will not play next year if the same coach is still in charge.

Where are all the Rhea County fans that use to post on coacht. Oh, I know. they are buried along with the program. Don't get me wrong the facilities have had a huge up grade. The program not so much. You guys are talking about the last two freshmen groups that came through are great. Our varsity ended the season with about 33 players. The freshmen program had about 28 the 2011 season. where did all that talent go. I'll tell you the same place this years freshmen group will be, walking the halls. I've heard that about half of the team will not play next year if the same coach is still in charge.

I have noticed and heard the same thing concerning the freshmen teams. Is this a parent dicission or player?

I have noticed and heard the same thing concerning the freshmen teams. Is this a parent dicission or player?

I am a East Ham guy, this is a shame the 2011 freshman team was very very good... Beat the crap out of East Ham that year, and we were pretty good beat alcoa freshman team bad. Rhea should be very good, but got to keep those kids in the program... Good luck guys look forward to week 9, on the new turf.

Both from what i'm hearing. We are a 5a program and you can only get 33 players to play especially with a brand new turf field. THERES A PROBLEM SOMEWHERE PEOPLE! No parent is going to go and complain to the higher ups. why you might ask? why would they the coach puts his hands on a player and throws him down last year, the parent complains and nothing is done. This county is so frustrating with their decisions they make.

I always enjoyed reading Rheaco reports but I heard the admin ran him off. O well Oregon gets put out of national title game and my high school team is going down the drain. Surely to gosh the weak district they got put in they could throw their cleats on the field and be 5 -5. Or maybe not if none of the kids are playing

Well let me chime in alittle. EagleLegend1 you want thoughts, BigGreenCountry you say we will get a fresh start with the new district - Answer - we got that 2 years ago and we have won 3 games so far and the lack of interest in participating is increasing, theduckman you want to know where all the Rhea folks are at. Well it dont take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Mountain Troll there are a others to go with your post. chattacane yes we have had 2 back to back freshmen teams and yes look forward to seeing you next year.

The common dedominator is - CHANGE!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe that folks of Rhea County are letting this continue.

Does the admin, super, ad, school board have any idea what's going on within the program and the players? Or are they still wearing rose colored glasses? Another question, is it true the coaches got raises after going 3-17? If so, Greene has gotten everything that Fitz asked for and didn't get. Fitz won more though, ironically.