POLK 2013

POLKcoPRIDE

Thanks. Most likely it will be a year or two before our Jr. ROTC cadets become full blown WARRIORS again. Good luck in 2013. I'll be watching and supporting your team as well. (Especially when you play LOUDON, ha.)

Wow that is a Smith and Hammaker smart remark. I don't remember Loudon being in the conversation.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to hi jack the thread but I do this every once in awhile. Polk county has such great support for thier programs I really think if they could start a wrestling program with thier football team with a decent coach they would compete for the small school d1 state title. They could fill almost all the weights with tough hard nosed kids. I also think this would make them better in football. Even try to start a feeder system with thier peewee football team. They grow up playing together why not stay together during the off season. Wrestling is the toughest sport and they just impress me with thier style of play. Would somebody anybody one of thier boosters please look into this.

Sorry to hi jack the thread but I do this every once in awhile. Polk county has such great support for thier programs I really think if they could start a wrestling program with thier football team with a decent coach they would compete for the small school d1 state title. They could fill almost all the weights with tough hard nosed kids. I also think this would make them better in football. Even try to start a feeder system with thier peewee football team. They grow up playing together why not stay together during the off season. Wrestling is the toughest sport and they just impress me with thier style of play. Would somebody anybody one of thier boosters please look into this.

I agree with you and would support Polk having a wrestling program. I don't know why we don't have one and also think it would help the football team out.

Well this is a little off the subject but me and my wife just welcomed twin boys into the world on thursday. We could use some prayers they was born at 33 weeks so they got to be in the NICU for a little bit since their lungs aren't fully developed but they are doing good. I hope Coach Davis sticks around so he can coach my boys like he did me and my brother. Their names are Hayden and Hunter thats CoachT world. Sorry for any spelling errors just really tired lol.

Edited by Blaster7

Well this is a little off the subject but me and my wife just welcomed twin boys into the world on thursday. We could use some prayers they was born at 33 weeks so they got to be in the NICU for a little bit since their lungs aren't fully developed but they are doing good. I hope Coach Davis sticks around so he can coach my boys like he did me and my brother. Their names are Hayden and Hunter thats CoachT world. Sorry for any spelling errors just really tired lol.

Congrats Blaster and I will keep your family in my prayers.