POLK 2013

POLKcoPRIDE

Thanks guys means a lot. they are doing good just keep praying that they keep improving. I'm glad we all can come together I know we get carried away talking about our team and its all in fun. Oh can't wait for the season to start and start taking those little ones at an early age lol.

Thanks again guys

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Blaster on the little ones. Prayers continue for their speedy recovery. Had the same situation with my son that was born back in April of last year. He is 8 months old now and doing great!!

Thanks Piratetom makes me feel a little easier knowing that its not something that uncommon. Glad to hear you're little one is doing good and healthy. Mine and my wife's are doing good our little one Hunter has no breathing assist tubes and Hayden they found that he has a vessel thats suppose to close a few days after birth but hasn't so they are going to gice him medicine that could close the vessel but if that doesn't work he has to have a little surgery just to pinch that vessel off nothing to mjaor. Don't get me wrong anytime they do surgery it's a serious deal but his surgery isn't really a heart surgery if he has to have it. It's just a vessel going to the heart that needs to be closed off. Once we get that fixed with him then they said his breathing will improve big time so hoping the medicine gets the vessel close. Sorry I just rambled on lol but thanks again the all the prayers. God Bless Edited by Blaster7