Obion Shawn Jackson is Leaving Town

sonofmandingo

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess a coach resigning yet still here and involved is an unthinkable thing in these parts. This previous seasons whole staff is still here as of now And doing there jobs as normal. Kids are still lifting weights, coaches are still doing things, moving stuff around. Only thing That's change is a head coach resigned and will leave at end of school year. I'm not drinking kool-aid or anything silly. Just hate for people to be misled into thinking the kids aren't doing anything at all. Or that the coaches all quit on them. When a new coach is officially hired and gets here we will move on with him and look forward to this season and some rebel football.

oc pride said : Just hate for people to be misled into thinking the kids aren't doing anything at all. Or that the coaches all quit on them.

never said that dude- the newspaper article a couple of weeks ago that printed his resignation stated he was spread to thin and had too much on this plate- My previous statement on this matter speaks for itself.. Article also stated the assistant coaches are in charge of the off-season program and that statement stands on its on. If someone in the capacity of head coach resigns they are no longer the head coach. When all the little ducks are finally in a roll and a NEW COACH is officially named, everything starts over with a new direction all things of the past are just that, in the past- including the PREVIOUS Head Coach..

Like to see the Rebels turn the page and set out on a new course which comes with a new head coach.. It's a simple and common sense approach.

All this is so comical, as I told each and every one of you on here this would happen. He is a master manipulator of players and took advantage of hard working people at OC who wanted the best for their kids. All dude was in it for was to use the kids to get him to where his heart really is. Just pieces to the puzzle in the games he plays. As far as the new coach OCPRIDE do not worry about it, the scheduling for next season has doomed the rebels thanks to OCPRIDE the trustworthy. However, again, the administration let him make the schedule so as suspected they are not very bright either.

I'm not a coach or a schedule maker. I'm a parent of a current player looking forward to staying in a positive direction. Hopefully we will keep building on What coach Jackson started.... and Truth1 EVERYONE knew this Was his last season. YOU were Told that repeatedly every time you posted it. So you aren't a fortune teller. Stop patting yourself on the back.. now let's move on to football. GO REBELS!

All this is so comical, as I told each and every one of you on here this would happen. He is a master manipulator of players and took advantage of hard working people at OC who wanted the best for their kids. All dude was in it for was to use the kids to get him to where his heart really is. Just pieces to the puzzle in the games he plays. As far as the new coach OCPRIDE do not worry about it, the scheduling for next season has doomed the rebels thanks to OCPRIDE the trustworthy. However, again, the administration let him make the schedule so as suspected they are not very bright either.

jackson did good for oc. used to be 0-10 every year. now a winner at times and some kids got college out of it.

Edited by truthteller1

First off before you make accusations about "Vendettas" Learn how to speak proper english. Second, I am the Truth and the only Truth on this board. Next, it is Coach X. Some...what 3? 4? How many lasted? Why didnt they last? None lasted! Why? No character or morals. How many were promised scholarships? Over 25. If you look the other way on issues of dishonesty, adultery, and backstabbing then coach X is your guy. If you chose to be a man and want a man coaching your kids the right way to be better people, then coach X is not your guy.

truth looks more like a lier here. dont see any proof of ur claims. u ever backstabbed, lied or adultered? if u did any of this, u should not judge.

coaches cant hold hands at college and make kids stay.

Edited by truthteller1

Ocpride, you should be one happy parent once Coach Goltra gets into town. The kids have been exposed to so much negative energy and attitude the last few years. Coach Goltra's positive demeanor will be refreshing to the players and their parents. All the previous coach X cared about was his wins and losses at the kids expense. Goltra will make the program a more faith based character building program which is exactly the cure from the previous X staff.

Negative attitude from the staff? Really? You mean to say nothing positive was ever done? If this was the case, why did it seem that the players would do anything for "Coach X"? Wouldn't you think that if it was such a negative place that their numbers would have dwindled to the point that there was no team? And really, it was the entire staff that was this way? Wouldn't the administration gotten rid of them? Or did "Coach X" have so much power over everything that he told the administrators how to do their jobs?

Some...what 3? 4? How many lasted? Why didnt they last? None lasted! Why? No character or morals. How many were promised scholarships? Over 25.

Well, the players that went are no longer children. They can't have their hand held and as young men made their decisions. "Coach X" and his staff did the work to get them there. It was up to them to do the rest. And for someone who is not part of the program, you seem to have a lot of "knowledge" or what apparently passes for it of the OC program. Just a thought.....

If you look the other way on issues of dishonesty, adultery, and backstabbing then coach X is your guy.

Ahh yes, the rumors and gossip from Topix. So that was you then, or being a man of high character (which you must be in pointing out someone's supposed faults in the public square), you are just following someone elses lead. As I mentioned on the other thread, if you have issue with him, take it up with the coach. If those things were going on (and documented, not rumors which fly around about everyone), in this community he would be out on a rail.

First off before you make accusations about "Vendettas" Learn how to speak proper english. Second, I am the Truth and the only Truth on this board. Next, it is Coach X. Some...what 3? 4? How many lasted? Why didnt they last? None lasted! Why? No character or morals. How many were promised scholarships? Over 25. If you look the other way on issues of dishonesty, adultery, and backstabbing then coach X is your guy. If you chose to be a man and want a man coaching your kids the right way to be better people, then coach X is not your guy.

So instead of confronting coach Jackson face to face if you Have an issue. You get on here and bash him And others? This is as you say how to "chose to be a man" ? Hiding behind a screen name? Doesn't one Have the right to face There accuser? Post an email on here. I will contact you and be completely honest on Who I Am.