OK, Jokes over.....

Lost Old Dad

I don't think they are any where close to being with Lavergne. they were 13-1 just last year. have been to the semi final twice and quarter finals twice the past four years. Lavergne wish they were that bad.

OK, but look at it this way. Our QB is now gone. That in itself was from a fourth to a third of our points this year.

Backups ready to play game in and game out week after week in this region. They are NOT there because the current coaching staff goes from crisis to crisis instead of planning ahead for even just ONE year!

I know folks from other schools we have man handled year after year are happy because of this, but you have to realize this does NOT benefit any of us. Other teams got better because they had to. It was either this or get embarressed. Now you have mediocre that even teams out of the region are laughing about.

Williamson County teams used to fear playing teams from here. Now they schedule us for Homecoming.

Just look at how many are here now that wanted to be associated with Ths Dale. Right now there are four of us on here regularly. Me, TDC, Warhawks, and some times Riverdaleman.

Fan support, like Booster Contributions are just about gone. This from a school that used to have as many as Maryville.

Days gone by.....

when did Williamson county schedule riverdale for homecoming? Rutherford county is having a hard time getting anyone to play them. Riverdale had to travel to Memphis, Cookeville and Louisville to complete their schedule the last two years. the booster club did fine the previous two years but had a little bad luck this year with the firework stands. I believe it was a drought. I think Riverdale dominated the two district champs they played in playoffs and I am sure Oakland and Blackman could have done a little better had they not had to play Siegel first two weeks. a lot of what you talk about is this generation. most kids would rather get out and work a job and do the social thing. a lot of kids quit because they can't handle the 3 hour practices and the work they have to put in before season. not to mention there is 7 six A schools within 15 minutes of each other and Eagleville drawing some of the players. why do you think Rankin left Rutherford county. talent is getting spread thin. what would it be like if you still had Riverdale and Blackman in one school and Siegel Oakland still one. Imagine what talent on those teams.

L.O.D and all his followers are idiots! Losing in the semi's last yr and quarters this yea, yea A can't get it done! Stupid!

Mercy ruled in the semis. Had to start a QB that had been the backup for three years but had zero meaningful game experience. I think Riverdale has played Maryville twice and been down by as many as 35 points in both games.

Blown out by Siegel twice this year. Before A arrived, Riverdale had never lost to Siegel.

The coach at Siegel? One of the 'old' guys that Aydelott inherited and immediately began pushing out.

Lost to Hendersonville, at home. Weren't they a 5A team that didn't even make the playoffs?

This team was picked number 2 in the state to begin the year but finished out of the top ten.

You say he's a guy that cares about the players...but what about the 60 guys that aren't on the team that should be? I understand that it's difficult to manage that many players but some of those guys grow and develop and and at some point can contribute. You saw it all the time under Rankin.

I don't buy the argument that Riverdale kids care less about football than Blackman, Oakland, and Siegel kids. Wonder what could be different that makes their kids participate and Riverdale kids opt out?

top skill position players. Brent stockstill, cole notgrass, emmanuel smith, peyton phillips, denzel harding, tae martin, scottie boykin, dillon woodruff, antonio allen. give me these guys and about 10 of the counties top lineman and some good skill backup players and we have team.

Add Harrison Reed and that will give you a kicker on special teams. He just made All County for the second straight year. Not bad for a JUNIOR. He will be back for Siegel next year also. Only scored 99 points this year so I think he would be a player you would want. That is unless you are a coach who does NOT have a clue about special teams..........