Congrats CAK back to back state champs

DCBoysfan

FBD, once again congrats on another great year. I hope Bradley stays, but if he does decide to try the next level, I wish him great success. He is one of the classiest coaches around, and I believe that he is hands down, the best offensive coaching mind that I have seen.

Thanks for this congrats as well as the other supportive posts you have made on behalf of the Warriors. This year was a struggle in a variety of ways and I know the players and coaches are exhausted! I would agree that Rusty is one of the best offensive minded coaches I have ever seen. It remains to be seen if he will continue to coach at CAK or move on. Regardless, he sure has accomplished a lot at CAK in a short period of time. Sorry about your Rebs, but what a classy program. I was pulling for you guys and thought GQ had pulled it out, but things happen. I'm sure you will be back there next year. :thumb:

Congrats to CAK team and fans. Class act all the way. Enjoyed watching you guys on TV the last couple of years, very entertaining.

Thanks CR. We have been blessed with some very good athletes and coaches. Wasn't sure if we would ever get past that Alcoa hurdle, but once we did things have gone well. Nothing but respect back to the Rebel Nation. :thumb:

Thanks CR. We have been blessed with some very good athletes and coaches. Wasn't sure if we would ever get past that Alcoa hurdle, but once we did things have gone well. Nothing but respect back to the Rebel Nation. :thumb:

FBD, you and GVK should be after CountryReb, his boy is a stud. He lives on about a thousand acre ranch in Sweetwater, and they have to transport the boy to Maryville every day. Should be about as close to get him over to CAK. His size, 40 time, and bench press, is very impressive. Stars shouldn't give you too much trouble over him, I heard Nellie Belle had done broke down 3 or 4 times going to Sweetwater for the garbage service. Word has it that CountryReb has one of those Jethro Bodine edumacashun's, and is kind of high on the idea of his boy getting a private school edumacashun. I would appreciate a small finders fee...... if everything works out, of course.

FBD, you and GVK should be after CountryReb, his boy is a stud. He lives on about a thousand acre ranch in Sweetwater, and they have to transport the boy to Maryville every day. Should be about as close to get him over to CAK. His size, 40 time, and bench press, is very impressive. Stars shouldn't give you too much trouble over him, I heard Nellie Belle had done broke down 3 or 4 times going to Sweetwater for the garbage service. Word has it that CountryReb has one of those Jethro Bodine edumacashun's, and is kind of high on the idea of his boy getting a private school edumacashun. I would appreciate a small finders fee...... if everything works out, of course.

Well... now we're talking. While Stars has Nellie Belle out in the barn up on blocks, I'll get GVK to get the helicopter out of the hanger and we'll take a quick trip down to Sweetwater. We should be able to put her down right in CountryReb's backyard. If they don't like flying then we can send the stretch Hummer limo. I've been wanting to take it off-roading for awhile now and it sounds like CR has just the place to do it. I'll be sure to get you that finders fee if everything works out...a meeting with the mayor and a years supply of nanner puddin. :thumb:

Well... now we're talking. While Stars has Nellie Belle out in the barn up on blocks, I'll get GVK to get the helicopter out of the hanger and we'll take a quick trip down to Sweetwater. We should be able to put her down right in CountryReb's backyard. If they don't like flying then we can send the stretch Hummer limo. I've been wanting to take it off-roading for awhile now and it sounds like CR has just the place to do it. I'll be sure to get you that finders fee if everything works out...a meeting with the mayor and a years supply of nanner puddin. :thumb:

Yeah, Helicopters are no problem at CountryReb's place, he has one of his own. "Duck Dynasty" hasn't got anything on C-Reb. Let me know if you get 'em signed up, I might bring my little 'ol puny boy over there to try out for water boy. We've been impressed with your program, and both our boys play baseball too, and I understand that you all have a decent baseball coach over there as well.

Yeah, Helicopters are no problem at CountryReb's place, he has one of his own. "Duck Dynasty" hasn't got anything on C-Reb. Let me know if you get 'em signed up, I might bring my little 'ol puny boy over there to try out for water boy. We've been impressed with your program, and both our boys play baseball too, and I understand that you all have a decent baseball coach over there as well.

Great! If C-Reb has a chopper, then maybe he can help us get that heli-port project finished that me & GVK have been screaming about. Coach Farr hasn't been too happy with us for landing on his pristine baseball cathedral lately. But if puny & C-Reb Jr. have baseball skills too, I think he will get happy, happy, happy very quickly. :D

Thanks again for your kind words. CAK is definitely worth checking out academically, spiritually and athletically. Just be sure to contact admissions first :thumb:

Congrats on your back to backs CAK from a Pirate fan. That is an accomplishment that should be cherished all year long! Those seniors will go out knowing they did something very, very special indeed.

Thanks, thats very kind of you to say, especially from a supporter of one of the most successful programs in TN. Back2Back state championships is certainly something that is difficult to achieve no doubt. Especially difficult when you are in the same district and same side of the playoff bracket as Alcoa. But we have truly been blessed with a great deal of success on the field over the past 4-5 years and especially so over the past 2 years. Hopefully we have been worthy champions in the way our coaches, players and fans have conducted themselves. Nobody's perfect, but we are trying to do things the right way.

Since you mentioned the Seniors I looked up their record. This group went 48-7 over their 4 years at CAK and won 2 state championships. (They were 45-2 against teams other than Alcoa). Not bad. Thanks again for your kind words.

Edited by FootballDad

Thanks, thats very kind of you to say, especially from a supporter of one of the most successful programs in TN. Back2Back state championships is certainly something that is difficult to achieve no doubt. Especially difficult when you are in the same district and same side of the playoff bracket as Alcoa. But we have truly been blessed with a great deal of success on the field over the past 4-5 years and especially so over the past 2 years. Hopefully we have been worthy champions in the way our coaches, players and fans have conducted themselves. Nobody's perfect, but we are trying to do things the right way.

Since you mentioned the Seniors I looked up their record. This group went 48-7 over their 4 years at CAK and won 2 state championships. (They were 43-2 against teams other than Alcoa). Not bad. Thanks again for your kind words.

That 43 doesn't look right?

Edited by Govolsknox