MY FINAL 2012 CLASS 3A TOP TEN POLL...........ENJOY

howdoitknow

I'll be the first to say that it is disappointing, to a degree, seeing Milan play in the championship game so many times over the last 5 years and continue to come away with the silver ball. But in regards to the arguement of who is second best in the state.... we have the silver balls in trophy case to prove it, including this year. I'll just sit back enjoy that FACT and let you guys continue to debate it out!! LOL!!!

I wish we could do like MLB does and have a series between West and East teams. The only West Teams East TN will see is Milan because most E. TN teams don't play West during the season. It would be cool if West and East met in a neutral location one Friday and saturday and had a series of games played similar to Arby's classic. Except not tourny style, just 1 game and only on that one Friday and saturday..have 2 games on Friday at like 5 and 8 and then Saturday at Noon-3-6pm etc or something like that..confusing but it would be cool to see West TN teams play East TN teams outside of the playoffs.

Well imj disappointesd not to see SGC on their, granted we did lose in the opening round, we had our 10-0 season and we where sitting pretty until we got knocked of our pedistol. We beat Milan @ Milan not many people can say that they beat Milan especially not on Milans turf. I think if not top 10 we should be a strong name in the list maybe 11th. 11th place seems to sit well with SGC this year

Well imj disappointesd not to see SGC on their, granted we did lose in the opening round, we had our 10-0 season and we where sitting pretty until we got knocked of our pedistol. We beat Milan @ Milan not many people can say that they beat Milan especially not on Milans turf. I think if not top 10 we should be a strong name in the list maybe 11th. 11th place seems to sit well with SGC this year

:roflol:

• 3 weeks later...

Kingston fan here.my top 3 would be.cak.alcoa.elizebethon..kingston played cak tough.they could of scored late.but also kingston had a couple of questionable calls when there were driving.kingston is way better coached now.coach harrison joined the team just before spring practice.the jackets will be alot better next season with most of the backfield back.should be a good year once again.and i look forward to the good battles against great programs...

I'd say you have the first six in the correct order. CAK and Alcoa are clearly head and shoulders above the rest of 3A. There's a big drop-off after those two. The next four are above average teams who could beat all others in 3A. After that, there's another big drop off and it really doesn't matter which order they're in.

Not a nickels worth of difference between Elizabethton and Sullivan North this year. Two wins for Betsy with totalized margin of victory maybe 4 points or so.