2013 BRAC

IronMask22

I think coaching has stayed the same all the schools except C-D. Don't know much of anything about him, but while they lost a lot last year, they should have a good young group returning. I heard one of their players moved back. Not sure if he will be playing or not though.

South Greene lost a lot it appears. I don't know that they have a lot to reload with.

Greeneville is Greeneville. They reload with whatever they lose.

West Greene, I would expect to be down quite a bit again.

Cumberland, Grainger, and Claiborne had a tough time last year and I expect the same this year.

I expect it to turn out this way:

1) Greeneville

2) C-D

3) South Greene

4) Grainger

5) West Greene

6) Claiborne

7) Cumberland Gap

I made that prediction. Anyone know the standings?

I think Greeneville is 1, Grainger 2. I know Claiborne is last, and C-D is 6th. Who is 3-5?

Gap is apparently quite a bit better than I anticipated with them beating Greeneville. C-D was a disappointment. What happened there? lol

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Standings:

1) Greeneville

2) Grainger

3) West Greene

4) Cumberland Gap

5) South Greene

6) Chuckey-Doak

7) Claiborne

BRACket:

1st Round

(1) Greeneville v. Bye

(2) Grainger v. (7) Claiborne

(3) West Greene v. (6) Chuckey-Doak

(4) Cumberland Gap v. (5) South Greene

2nd Round

(1) Greeneville v. (4) Cumberland Gap/(5) South Greene Winner

(2) Grainger/(7) Claiborne Winner v. (3) West Greene/(6) Chuckey-Doak Winner

Predictions:

Greeneville gets to face Cumberland Gap in the 2nd Round. I think Gap will pitch Hatmaker at least a bit and South Greene won't be able to touch him.

Grainger will have an easy time with Claiborne.

West Greene should be able to handle CDHS but CDHS definitely has the players to put a little something together though they haven't all year. Don't expect much but WGHS did just squeak out a 3-2 victory before unloading on them the next game.

I think SG could beat Gap. Hatmaker is a pitcher with good velocity but I haven't seen much control. I'm also thinking the CD could give WG a go. CD has had a tough year, but every game I've seen, they have hit the ball. Unfortunately for them, it's always been right at someone. It could come down to pitching, Greeneville has 2 pitchers and could get in trouble past that. Grainger has holes in defense but could challenge if they don't make errors.