Congrats Whitehaven - Excellent game Maryville

kwc

WE WON... Anything that anyone wants to say about Flags, trolls, fairies or anything else doesn't matter to me...

WE WON... Put your pictures up... Be as passive-aggressive with your talks about ONE CALL...

WE WON...

RESPECT DA HAVEN

Solid effort avoiding the issue. You don't want to talk about the calls because you were wrong on the facts & the rules.

WE WON... Anything that anyone wants to say about Flags, trolls, fairies or anything else doesn't matter to me...

WE WON... Put your pictures up... Be as passive-aggressive with your talks about ONE CALL...

WE WON...

RESPECT DA HAVEN

We know it doesn't matter to you BHS, unlike some of the other good fans of Whitehaven....Me and many Rebel fans have congratulated the Whitehaven team....

Mark Jr.'s (I call him that because that's what THE people who played with and/or coached him call him) 318 yards Rushing with 5 TDs... That was the story of the game... You people are being passive-aggressive and want to SLIGHT Whitehaven by constantly talking about ONE CALL... To heck with that!!!

WE WON... We made enough plays to WIN!!!

You people want to play like you are Gracious Losers... You Are NOT... This Sham of a conversation needs to quit but it won't because you folks love getting the last word.

SHUT UP, accept the L and talk about the All-Star games around the state or who's going to coach at the various schools around the State or even who's Signing what Scholarships...

As Long as you want to bring up the call I'll be here to refute your passive-aggressive hating. Don't try to say what you're doing... I feel like this, talking about that Proper Illegal man downfield call, is Straight up hating.

<_<

As Long as you want to bring up the call I'll be here to refute your passive-aggressive hating. Don't try to say what you're doing... I feel like this, talking about that Proper Illegal man downfield call, is Straight up hating.

We aren't being passive-aggressive at all about this, nothing but direct evidence and argument.

But I would love to hear you explain how that call was proper.

You people want to play like you are Gracious Losers... You Are NOT... I feel like this, talking about that improper Illegal man downfield call, is Straight up hating.

<_<

Fixed....

BHS I'm so glad you're giving us all a lesson on "Gracious" winning.....hammer.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS