2013 HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS

34ME

The 2012 Season was PHENOMENAL! All of the players gave an outstanding preformance all season and during the playoffs. The final game was Breathtaking. The Coaches had your back all the way and thumbs up to them as well.

Super Job by the Seniors and we all will miss seeing you play on Friday nights. Good luck to all of you in the future.

2013 The Huntingdon Mustangs move up a Class to 2A. Go to reload and be ready for those teams. I for one feel like the Mustangs will be alright in 2A. Just different teams come playoff time.

Huntingdon

Mckenzie

Gibson Co.

Halls

Peabody

Adamsville

Decautur Co.

Jackson Christian

Trinity

B.T. Washington

Carver

Hillcrest

KIPP Memphis Collegiate School

Memphis Academy of Health Sciences

Mitchell High School

Oakhaven High School

Edited by 34ME

The 2012 Season was PHENOMENAL! All of the players gave an outstanding preformance all season and during the playoffs. The final game was Breathtaking. The Coaches had your back all the way and thumbs up to them as well.

Super Job by the Seniors and we all will miss seeing you play on Friday nights. Good luck to all of you in the future.

2013 The Huntingdon Mustangs move up a Class to 2A. Go to reload and be ready for those teams. I for one feel like the Mustangs will be alright in 2A. Just different teams come playoff time. yeah that is what it amounts too, different oppents about the size schools. I think y'all will be fine because you are a lot like Gville. Younger kids had to practice with those senior starters and look how good they was. To be that good you had to have pretty stiff practices.

Huntingdon

Mckenzie

Gibson Co.

Halls

Peabody

Adamsville

Decautur Co.

Jackson Christian

Trinity

B.T. Washington

Carver

Hillcrest

KIPP Memphis Collegiate School

Memphis Academy of Health Sciences

Mitchell High School

Oakhaven High School

It really won't be much of a change for Huntingdon. My Rebels got moved back up a couple of years ago and the competition MIGHT be a little tougher but not that much. The Rebels haven't stepped up to the plate in the 2A playoffs yet. That's the key point. No matter which class you are in it depends on how the Mustangs come back after this season.

I thought the Rebels were set to keep a roll going for years to come untill the '11 season and well..........uuuhh.....hmmm.......uh-oh!!!

It really won't be much of a change for Huntingdon. My Rebels got moved back up a couple of years ago and the competition MIGHT be a little tougher but not that much. The Rebels haven't stepped up to the plate in the 2A playoffs yet. That's the key point. No matter which class you are in it depends on how the Mustangs come back after this season.

I thought the Rebels were set to keep a roll going for years to come untill the '11 season and well..........uuuhh.....hmmm.......uh-oh!!!

McKenzie will come back sooner or later, but we will have to play you twice now lol. First for better placement in District Second for who advances in playoffs if we both make it there. If we play each other twice I hope we win the second one :) also to topic creater you forgot about Goodpasture, which is going to be tough for anyone to beat now that they are moving down to 2a.

I would like to congratulate this years seniors as well you guys will be missed, and everyone else I still think we will be strong get to lifting them weights and stay in great shape, & lets try to get back to CookeVille. Like mustangpop says one game at a time. GO MUSTANGS!!!

McKenzie will come back sooner or later, but we will have to play you twice now lol. First for better placement in District Second for who advances in playoffs if we both make it there. If we play each other twice I hope we win the second one :) also to topic creater you forgot about Goodpasture, which is going to be tough for anyone to beat now that they are moving down to 2a.

I would like to congratulate this years seniors as well you guys will be missed, and everyone else I still think we will be strong get to lifting them weights and stay in great shape, & lets try to get back to CookeVille. Like mustangpop says one game at a time. GO MUSTANGS!!!

Kermit,

At this point in McKenzie's developement it's pretty exciting to think we might get to play ya'll twice a season. LOL You sure know how to lift a guys spirits!!! Our first problem will be to just make the playoffs. Agreed, we will get better (and the sooner the better.)

I congratulate ya'll on a great game in Cookville. It was definitely the best game of the weekend. Great team effort.

Kermit,

At this point in McKenzie's developement it's pretty exciting to think we might get to play ya'll twice a season. LOL You sure know how to lift a guys spirits!!! Our first problem will be to just make the playoffs. Agreed, we will get better (and the sooner the better.)

I congratulate ya'll on a great game in Cookville. It was definitely the best game of the weekend. Great team effort.

I heard you are going to be alright 2013 but you guys will shine 2014. Any reason I been hearing that. Must have some good boys coming up soon. Dont talk bout it too much Ill go in McKenzie board for more info just wondering.

2012 kids will be in parade tonight I heard its at 6:30 so get there before 6:00

cant wait untill the 2013 season! As usual the mustangs will have one of the toughest schedules in the state. here is a list of the games they will play IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER !

MARTIN WESTVIEW

OBION COUNTY

WEST CARROLL

UNION CITY

BRUCETON

MILAN

GLEASON

CAMDEN

MCKENZIE

DRESDEN

As i said this isnt the exact order we will play these games but we will face all 10 of these teams this coming season. THOUGHTS???

Good luck to Huntingdon in 2013 from a Pirate fan. Your boys played their hearts out. Congrats on a great 2012 season. A classy team played a great game - one of the hardest fought I have ever seen.

Thanks! We wish yall the best in 2013! Don't count us out in 2013, this team still has alot of heart and a lot of talent coming back next year and for several years to come. Got some size and speed coming up through the system!! 2A is where we like to play ball so we are excited bout next year!